❝ HAECHAN ❞

"actually— let me take you home

"actually— let me take you home." Haechan fixed his wording, hand already gripping her wrist gently as he turned his head to face her.

Jaein smiled widely at the idea, she nodded as it was a while since he last took her home.

"Great, thank you for today boys. See ya!" Haechan exclaimed, happily. Waving to his friends as she followed before pulling her towards his motorcycle.

Their cheering was heard as it was followed by laughters. Voice slowly dimmed down as the two friends went away, further from the others.

"Here, wear this." Haechan said, handing her his only helmet as he started the engine, climbing up on his bike. Jaein hesitantly sat at the back, hands slowly going towards his waist.

Haechan felt the girl only holding the hem of jacket as he chuckled, smirking to himself before his hands pulled her arm closer to him, making her wrapped her arms around his waist.

Jaein blushed as her face was near his back, she bit her lower lip as Haechan started to drive off from school and towards Jaein's house.

Even though, it was the first time for Jaein, Renjun was right. Haechan was a reckless driver. He speed through the lanes, switching side to side as he passed the cars. Her heart was beating  faster as she felt scared and her body tensed on Haechan's way of driving.

It didn't take long for them to finally arrived. Jaein immediately jumped of, her shaking hands unwrapped from his waist as she felt she was hugging him to tight. Her tensed self were now relaxed as her fingers unclipped the helmet from her head.

Haechan laughed, knowing perfect the girl was probably traumatized. Yet he couldn't help it. His heart was too excited that he unconciously pulled the gas, making the bike faster.

After locking the bike in place, Haechan jumped off as he then leaned on the bike, hands accepting his helmet from her as he put it next to him.

"So.. you said you wanted to talk to me?" Jaein started, breaking the silence between them.

Haechan smiled, nodding slowly as he  hung his head low before lifting it up once again, making eye contact with her caramel ones.

"How long have we been friends, Jaein?" He asked, a soft smile was painted on him, catching the girl in confusion.

"Well— never thought to count. But we have been friends since kindergarten." Jaein said, her brain was too slow to process how many years it was.

The male nodded, he signalled her to stand closer to him as Jaein did. Standing in Front of him as he stared deeply into her eyes. His brown bangs slowly fell, covering his eyes from her.

Jaein saw this, her hand slowly lifted and started to gently push back his bangs, revealing his orbs once again to her. His cheeks became warm, his heart was beating as his hand took hers by the wrist before holding it with both hands.