❝ RENJUN ❞

The shortest one asked, his eyes gleamed up at her nodding to his question

The shortest one asked, his eyes gleamed up at her nodding to his question. He stepped towards her slowly as he took her by the hand.

Heart beating rapidly inside his chest as their hand intertwined. "I want to take you somewhere."

She nodded once again, feeling her cheeks getting warmer by the second. Renjun let her out from the hall, head slightly turning to his friends behind who had pained yet smiling expression for him.

The two brothers cheered for him as the other just slowly waved at him, giving a thumbs up and a weak smile as they cheered silently.

He slowly took her towards the art exhibition that was held by the school, the other thing that Jaein was so excited for. Her eyes slowly glistened at the path their taking, knowing where he was taking her.

Her inner self started getting excited as she never got to see the exhibition during school hours. They steps soon came to a halt as Renjun's grip on her hand tighten.

"Can you- can you close your eyes?" He asked softly, hands slowly caressing hers.

She bit her lip nervously before it curved into a smile, slowly closing the lid of her eyes. Renjun smiled, chuckling a bit at her as he waved in front of her face, making sure that she wasn't able to see anything.

He stepped behind her as his hands started to push her towards the entrance, gently leading her through the exhibition blind folded.

"Renjun, what are doing?" She asked, giggling a bit as she felt the whole thing was weird yet made her heart beat faster as time passed.

"You'll see, I just want to show you something." Renjun stated, smiling brightly even though she can't see it. His eyes kept flickering between her and the path in front of them.

"You know, we have been friends for 2 years, Jaein. The moment you entered this school and Haechan introduced you to us, I already had a feeling that we'll get closer...

... And when I found out you lived next to me, you should've seen how happy I was." He chuckled at the memory, cheeks going red in embarrassment as he heard the girl chuckling along.

"Were you that happy?" She asked.

"Very, I was so happy to be able to see you every morning even though we rarely walked together. But seeing you in the morning, already made my day. I know it sounds creepy but to watch you from afar just made my heart go wild...

... That's why it broke me when one night I heard your loud cries. I wanted to ask you what's wrong through the phone but I figured it was better to let you be and let your emotions out first...

... Honestly I didn't expect the news to be that disgusting. I wanted to kill Sungchan right after I found out but I don't think it will help you." His words lingered to her ears, knowing th exact moment of the next day of school after figuring Sungchan's and Ara's relationship.