08

Jaemin drove his bike towards his hous— mansion

Jaemin drove his bike towards his hous— mansion. Ever since his mother remarried to his stepfather, their family became well off.

Jaein's eyes went wide at the sight, mouth gapping as she was surprised, "you're rich!"

"Stop that." Jaemin said, chuckling at her reaction as he intertwined their hands, leading her up to his private stu wedio which was made specifically for him.

"Holy! Jaemin!" She gasped at the sight of the large studio, covering her mouth as Jaemin just laughed from behind, closing the door behind him.

"I know it's big. My mom said it's best to have a large studio but I didn't know that she made it this big." He chuckled, remembering the time he bickered with his mother just because of their differences in studio size.

"Shall we get started?" He smiled, pulling down the plain soft baby pink backdrop before going to a table to set up his camera.

"You can change in there, I already prepared your outfit inside." Jaemin said, pointing at a hidden door located not far from the backdrop.

Her eyes followed the direction before smiling to him, nodding as she walked towards it. Slowly opening the door, her eyes were met with the sight of a large walk-in closet, filled with extra props, accessories, costumes and outfits.

She walked further inside as her gaze soon met with the sight of a white box sitting peacefully on the beige coloured velvet seat. Taking a seat next to it, Jaein lifted the box and placed it on her lap, opening it slowly to reveal her outfit for this photoshoot.

An off shoulder white porcelain dress, decorated with lace around the waist and ruffles on the ends. Sparkling sequences was seen as the light above them reflected on it.

It didn't take long for Jaein to come out from the closets revealing the new dress to Jaemin, wrapping nicely on her figure.

"Wow." He let out under his breath as soon as his eyes met with her. He held back a wide smile yet his lips were curved, happiness came flooding in as he stared longer.

"I'm glad it fits." Jaemin said, covering his lips with his knuckles, pretending to scratch his nose.

"Yeah! Its my perfect size!" She said, eyes went down to the dress, doing a little twirl, watching as the dress flowed, not minding the stare from Jaemin.

Jaemin cleared his dry throat, eyes went around, cheeks heating up before picking up his camera, trying to capture the moment. Clicking the button, he got the perfect photo of her looking down, slightly picking up the hem of her dress.

"You can keep it if you want after we finish."

"Really?" She asked in shock.

Jaemin nodded, smiling at her as her face brightened at his answer. "Jaemin, thank you so much."