10

Friday came like a blast, the school entrance were decorated beautifully as Jaein giggled, seeing the several of the students were told to throw and toss flower petals over the gates, one of them were Haechan

His legs slowly dangling over the cement wall, not minding the height as he continued to toss a good amount of pink petals.

Eyes quickly darted to the girl entering the gates as he beamed up, ignoring the call from a certain girl named Kyungmi.

He lifted his arms to wave at her, "Jaein-ah!"

Yelling out her name, causing every student and people around them to look towards her before going back to him, the girl's cheek heated in a rosy colour. At this rate, it was the only thing she couldn't get used to from the latter.

She slowly lifted her hands to wave back as she suddenly gasped at the sight of Haechan almost losing his balance. Her heart almost jumped out from her as she sighed in relief.

Haechan brightly smiled at her direction after regaining his balance, the sunlight brightly shined behind him as it smiled along with him. Jaein giggled at him, flashing him one last smile, giving a bow as she walked towards the main building.

Chanmi watched their interactions from afar, her blood boiled just at the sight of Haechan smiling brightly because of Jaein, not because of her. Rolling her eyes, she went through the gates, surprisingly no flower petals were falling over her.

Probably because Haechan thought she's not worth of his time or effort.

Jaein slowly walked to the decorated hallways, she smiled brightly as she saw people were finally minding their own business and just enjoying the day. Greeting the teachers, Jaein walked to her locker as usual only to meet Jeno and Jaemin waiting on it.

A swarm of girls surrounded them as they kept their composure and nicely reply to the uninterested girls. Jeno was visible seen uncomfortable by the whole group, trying to push them away as he sneakily slipped away from them, his eyes met with Jaein, running in tiny towards her, leaving his twin behind.

Jaein laughed at Jaemin struggling, calling out for the older as the girls just keep getting closer.

Jeno shrugged leaving him behind as he approached the girl, "remember what I said in Wednesday?"

"How could I forget, Jen. You did spam me." Jaein rolled her eyes at his innocent act, crossing her arms as if she was furious at him, lips curved into a small smirk, not breaking eye contact with him.

"Sorry, I'm afraid that you'll forget." Jeno chuckled, rubbing his nape as his hand went up to brush his hair from behind.

"Ya! Lee Jeno! How dare you leave me behind! Huh?!" Jaemin yelled out as he stomped his way towards the two with an unpleasant expression.

Jeno laughed, moving behind the girl's small body, hiding his larger one behind her, blocking the younger from him. "I didn't mean to, I swear!"

"I saw you smirking before you left me! Don't even try to lie!" Jaemin nagged, trying to get closer to him but Jeno kept moving around with Jaein as his bodyshield, causing her to make contact with Jaemin's broad chest.