06

The cool morning breeze entered the house, letting the sweet scent of nature fill the room as it calms the girl

The cool morning breeze entered the house, letting the sweet scent of nature fill the room as it calms the girl. Jaein hummed to the song thayo currently playing, swaying her hips side to side as she danced.

Sizzling noises were heard, she tried her best flip her pancake yet she failed, making the uncooked side splattered the whole pan.

She rolled her eyes but brushed it off, not caring if it's not perfect. It took several more minutes for the pancake to be fully cooked. Moving it to an empty plate, Jaein top it off with maple syrup before eventually hopping to her kitchen counter, sitting on the cold marble tile as she began to eat her breakfast.

Her early morning then was disturbed by the sound of her front door knocking, her eyes widen then furrowed in confusion.

She hopped off the counter, walked towards her door, opened it only to be met with Haechan standing with his back facing her.

His black leather jacket hugged his figure perfectly, seeing the hem of his white t-shirt hanging just below the jacket. Hearing her opening the door, Haechan turned around.

His eyes was met with Jaein's tall figure. She's not considered as a short girl nor a really tall one yet currently for Haechan, she looked tiny.

With her wearing the oversized white t-shirt and black shorts, it seemed that her height reduced almost instantly.

His cheeks blushed in a red colour as his eyes went up and down, admiring her pretty figure.

"Haechan? Why are you here?"

"Can't I just come over? It's been a while." He said, covering his mouth slightly before burying his hands to his pockets.

"Sure!" She said, smiling brightly while she stepped aside, letting the latter enter her home as he took off his leather jacket, putting it over her beige sofa.

"Have you eaten, Haechan?" She asked, walking back to her kitchen, already pulling the ingredients for making a pancake.

"Nope, why? Are making me something?" He said, a cheeky smile was forming on his face as he followed her from the back, leaning both of his hands to the tile.

"Do want me to?"

"Yes please!"

She giggled at his response, turning back as she started mixing the batter of the pancake.

Haechan watched her from behind, seeing her concentrated on his breakfast. He always admired her ever since they were little and he always finds her adorable.

He went around the table as he was now standing right behind her. His lips curved into a smirk as he continued to watch her from behind while Jaein remained focused on her cooking.

Out from nowhere, she then felt a pair of arms snaking around her waist, her eyes went wide, tilting her head to meet his face right beside her. He placed his chin over her shoulder as he tighten his hug.