❝ JAEMIN ❞

The youngest among them asked softly as his hands were still his pockets

The youngest among them asked softly as his hands were still his pockets. Smiling sweetly at the girl as she nodded. Heart beating faster as the time passed.

Taking his hands out he handed it out to her as he waited for her next move, signalling her to come with him. Jaein smiled as she lifted her hand and placed it on his large ones.

He slowly pulled her toward him before he led her out, taking her away from the auditorium hall.

"Take care of her, Na!" Haechan yelled from afar as they watched the two backs disappeared farther.

"I will!"

The three laughed as they looked at each other, sympathizing with all of them as they watched the two walked together.

"I hope you don't mind I take you somewhere this late at night." Jaemin said, a slight concern in his voice was heard. Head turning to her as he made sure.

Jaein nodded, smiling sweetly as him as he led her to his car. Unlike the other three, Jaemin drove a car to school as his mother wouldn't allow him to drive the two wheel transportation.

He opened the door to the passenger seat, letting her enter first before he did. Jaemin then drove out from the school area as he went to the main street, taking the girl somewhere where he had something plan for her.

The car soon stopped next to a park, Jaemin felt his heart thumping faster than ever as they got closer to the moment. Jaein looked around the area as she stepped out from the car.

"Where are we, Jaemin?" She asked as he circled the car to stand beside her. Jaemin smirked, a teasing smile was visible as he took her by the hand, intertwining it with his.

He led her towards a small gardening the park that he had reserved only for tonight. Goosebumps started to crawl from his back as the cold breeze hit his skin.

Jaemin had already changed from his committee attire to only wearing a white t-shirt paired with black pants. Jaein watched as her eyes say the small garden, a gazebo lit with fairy lights sitting in the middle of it as she saw small photos hung on the lights.

Her eyes soon widen as she got the better closer view of each of the photos. Jaemin smiled shyly as he let her stood in the gazebo, slowly admiring the photos he took personally.

Every single photo that hung, was a photo of her in class or school that Jaemin took. Being the school handy photographer, he's job during school's event were just to take good photos of everything that's happening in school