Meeting Her After Ages

400 years passed and lots of changes happens to immortal lives. Once again the previous emperor turns into a cold figure with no emotions. To other's surprise now he is more weaker in his internal forces. He is no more interested in cultivation or keeping him sound and save . other's are worried about him. Some are worried about the safety of 3 realm while some genuine hearts are worried about  majesty 's health..

Kunlun mountain

Moyuan is on his seclusion period, but he too was worried about the increasing chaos in mortal realm. 200 years before, he asked a helping hand from Bai qian. He asked her to work together with the Lord of Demon realm, Li Jing( he is not dead). Due to the hatred she had for him made her to reject her master.

After 200 years after that incident, Dong hua and Lian song are on Kunlun mountain to enquire and find solution for the issue.

Moyuan : i knew your Majesty, what's bring you here. Thankfully i was able to reduce the chaos in the mortal realm with help of two equally strong clans and their heirs are strong enough to be the envoy's of peace.

Dong hua: war lord, i knew that, you are the master of great warriors. Your tactic won't go in vain.. Today a person is here with us to seek forgiveness from you. She approached Lian song for help, and he approached me.

Moyuan : Lil 17 there is no need of embarrassment, come in..

Bai qian the crown princess of heavenly realm enters wnd walks towards the Lord of War her master, she kneel before him

Bai qian : Shifu(master) sorry for my rudeness

Bai qian : Shifu(master) sorry for my rudeness. I knew am arrogant in that matter, but i have my own reason. I never ever want to collude with such a characterless person. I hope my Shifu won't hate me for that

Lian song: its rare.. Its rare to see the crown princess whose roots are from QinQui is kneeling and pleading. She is such a fierce Lady that present emperor think twice before contradicting her opinion.

Dong hua : That's a bond between shifu and student. You won't understand unless you try to be someone's tutor. Mo yuan am here only to knew whom you assign to solve all those chaos. Whose that efficient like Bai qian

Bai qian : yes shifu am to curious, who is that powerful like me? Your Majesty's doubt is relevant, why that person can't be find through immortal mirror.

Moyuan: My tactics was to send Bai qian as a mortal whose in disguise to the mortal realm. There i want her to accompany the Foster son of Qaghan dynasty. I believe he can bring peace by becoming emperor. I want you to be his partner and assist him in his doing. Later you came back with victory. Love trial and mortak trial are easy but, this task need to be done perfectly for the safety of 3 realm.

Lian song:it's good that she don't accomplished the task. Do you think the crown prince will agree her to such acts. He may burn mortal realm due to jealousy. 😂 that's good.. Very good.. Then lord ofwar, who agreed to do that task. From recent time, there is no issue in mortal realm.