She is Phoenix

Heaven kingdom

All immortals are present, the present emperor Tian jun is addressing them. Dong hua dijun entered the hall after 400 years. His slow steady walk with a rhythm like a mild breeze really a splendid sight for eyes. Everyone greet him. His face portrayed so many emotions, he is not okay. Something is killing him inside. His entry and walk really proves, he is indeed the first emperor of heaven clan. Goddess are eyeing him. But he is least interested.

Tian jun : dijun, really you are out of your seclusion for indefinite period. I was hell worried about 3 realm. Dijun its pleasant to have you beside me

Dong hua: hmmm.. Is it anything unusual happened, why this gathering here today

Lian song: your majesty, godfather is going to share his plans with those who handling the issues of mortal realm. Moyuan is here. Demon lord will entersoon. The queen of QinQui will also be here.

Tian jun: queen of QinQui really astonished me. She is no more thehappy go princess. Her rule, maturity and boldness have no limit.

Si ming: replying to heavenly ruler, she is more bolder than Bai qian. Fierce. Many say it hard to get along with Bai qian but, i feel its hard to get along with Bai Fenjiu her Highness. She is perfect as a queen to her people. She handle her seclusion and ruling perfectly.

Bai qian : we fox clan are different from heavenly clan

Bai qian : we fox clan are different from heavenly clan.  Nowadays i changed alot for ye hua, still we are not the woman who rely on partner. We learn to fight for our rights. Bai Fenjiu is brought up me and my brothers. She possess each quality from everyone of us. She is very determined. Her attitude is hard for heavenly kingdom

Lian : but its really surprising to see her cooperating well with demon clan.

Servant : Li jing, the lord of Demon arrives.....

Li jing entered the heavenly kingdom. He is the change demon clan need. He considered the peace as supreme and starts to work well with heavenly clan.