Dijun.. you re here

After the trial, her first visit was to her li gege's palace. The only Place, where she can be she without being virtuous. That's demon clan, there no one expect her to be perfect or virtuous.. She can be unruly, unrestrained and unconventional.. She can laugh loud, she can eat whatever she wants. A brother is one of a kind.. Only a brother can give you protection which can be felt directly. Before him she is his lil one..

Li jing : Meimei.. Your trial ends😍.. That's a happy news. So now i can openly address you as my sister.. Who is more powerful than me.

Xiaobai : li ge.. Why you love me and accept me as your sister.. You never asked anything, you never intruded into my privacy, you never use your bond as a brother to restrict me.. You just let me do everything i want. Even my own brother, i don't have one.. Still if i have too.. He wont do that for me.. But you did.

Because, you are my lil sister whom i treasure alot.. Don no the reason.. But remember.. You have me in thick and thin..

 You have me in thick and thin

Fengjiu smiles to his comment. Just then the son of Li jing run into her embrace.. She allow him to sit in her lap and she caress his lil chin..

 She allow him to sit in her lap and she caress his lil chin

Gugu.. I missed you... 💔☹️

Fengjiu : i too dear.. I missed you more..

Queen : her highness, you got the knack to deal the kids.. That's impressive ❤️

Fengjiu : because am a mother.. I knew how to be with them..

Minister in court: Kid of queen of QinQiu ❤️ That a great title. Blessed one. Your love. Your fame.. Your clan he got access to everything that 3 realm falls for..

Son of Dijun..

Fengjiu's that comment was a surprise, she openly acknowledged it without any hesitation.

Her highness, heaven is different.. So the people.. How is the life with a Heavenly immortal.. That too the first emperor.

That question was something that fengjiu still didn't have definite answer.