Deep wound

The sword of Ye hua was close enough to hurt his life line SuSu, he have only solution, that is to be defeated before her or else it hurt her

The sword of Ye hua was close enough to hurt his life line SuSu, he have only solution, that is to be defeated before her or else it hurt her. Bai Qian have a wild smile she knew, that he is going to give up. How can he hurt her.

Ye hua: am accepting my defeat and announcing my wife as the winner of the competition

Lian song: ohh my dear crown princess long ago we knew that you Won't win over her. She is the high god who made you her admirer. So no worry. Now what's next to spices up the atmosphere.

Bia Qian : Here i have my niece with me who is more or most powerful like me in every aspects. I hope she will add charm to next competition.

Bai fengjiu : GuGu, really you want me to mess with heavenly clan?

Zhi he: crown princess u have the support of crown prince, who is heavenly Emperors favorite grand child. But if its about Fengjiu, i fear... She don't have any hold here...

Bai fengjiu : Hold... Hold on there zhi he.. Heavenly Emperor, she again cross the limits of hierarchy. You are not allowed to call a high god along with designation of Queen of QinQui by her name. Remember, i don't care who dote on you.. I care my status and remember i don't need the support of anyone here to stand or to fight. QinQui brought up woman with brave heart.

Cang yi : may i interrupt. Am Lord of mountains. And my fame not so bad to my knowledge. Princess zhi he, remember she isthe granddaughter of Di jun Bai zhi. And her clan have widespread fame equal to 9 kingdom. She is the niece of crown princess and sister of A'Li. She is the bethrothed woman of mine clan.. But i really lack many thing to please her heart. She is having a good relationship with the demon lord and she is the only Highness who became everything at her very young age.

Zhi he: sorry for my lack of knowledge. High god Bai Fengjiu please have mercy upon me.

Words of cang yi touched Dijun. He too want to stand for her against his foster sister. No title of her given bemy cang yi meet the title Dijun want to give her. Empress of Taichen palace ❤️. But now he can't, nor in future too. If he tries too he can't speak for her. His lil fox is his weakness that weakening him every day..