What happened to them

300 years passed..

In heavenly hall..

Fairy Xu, an young immortal who learned about the history of heavenly clan is there to meet Tian jun, the former heavenly king to knew what happened to Dijun..

Tian jun: Dijun is safe. He is his Taichen palace with his kid. Taichen palace is sealed thereafter, its 300 yrs.. We didn't yet meet him thereafter. Bai Fengjiu's parents visited him yesterday to meet their kids last symbol.. Ie, Bai Gungun.

Fairy Xu: i want to meet him. I want to be his life partner.. I want to win his heart..

Zhe yan enters there with Shangu and Bai jue

Zhe yan : Dijun is hosting a birthday celebration for the lil fox. First he was confused by the fact that is it okay to celebrate the day his lil foxie suffered alot.. Later he convince himself that his son is her happiness. So he agreed. After 300 years We can meet our Dijun and his lil cub, Bai Gungun.

Shangu : this young fairy is so stubborn.. Are you okay.. How can you even fancy him. The former emperor, the husband of Bai Fengjiu.. That's a reality, that none can change.. Even her absence.

Bai jue: you better back off, even the Highness of QinQiu took years to create a place for her in his heart.

Fairy Xu: Am the third beautiful immortal, and i wont back off that easily from chasing him..

Lian song: you may try and find your answer yourself. That will be pratical. Anyway, am happy to meet my old man after ages..

Next Day

Men of heavenly clan reached there already.. They saw the epitome of grace, manliness and brilliance, The Dong hua dijun sitting on his chamber..

 They saw the epitome of grace, manliness and brilliance, The Dong hua dijun sitting on his chamber

Just then Bai Gungun enters there. He greeted everyone. Everyone gave gifts to him.. He smile at all.. He then go near his fujin.

Lian song: We missed you dijun.. How can you lock me outside, when you knew you are my only friend in this 3 realm..

Cheng yu: how can you hid my Fengjiu's kid from me💔

Dong hua: is there more complaints.. If i knew it, i wont open the door ever in my life span 😁

Moyuan : Are you fine brother 🙄

Ye hua: are you fine dijun...

Dong hua: congratulations ye hua for ascending the throne. Where is new empress of heaven. Is she mad at me..

Before ye hua reply, Fairy xu enters in her Gorgeous blue dress..