💔

Dijun stand before Miao chasm.. Everyone else except Fengjiu and his Gungun is there...

Like his mind, everywhere its gloomy.. Clouds crowded.. It begins to rain surprising everyone..

Moyuan : brother is not okay.. That's his emotions that sheds.. He never got tears... His emotions are expressed in the form of rain, thunder, spring, snow and sunrays.. His heart is weeping. 💔

Dong hua pov

Is that easy

Is that easy.. No its not easy to leave our loved alone. Its hard to sacrifice when i knew i have two precious soul to wait for me.. But.. But💔 i need to ensure that precious soul are alive and safe, for that this sacrifice is necessary. My lil foxie, am once again pushing you away. This time there is no chance to come back to you.. I know you will hate me for this.. And you can dear.. But stay safe and be happy for our kid.

In otherside

Fengjiu who wake up saw the atmosphere. She understand her Dijun is upto something, she tries to break the chanting spelled by Dijun..

Miao chasm

Maio Lu appeared.. Everyone prepared for a war..

Maio lu: Dijun.. Finally you are here to meet me.. So my love is felt by you.. You knew na, i am obsessed for you.. I can die and even kill for you.. Come let's go together.. We can be together in this wonderful journey...

My husband is my possession..

A pink mist filled in the atmosphere... Yes there enter the foxie of him.. She applied a shield excluding all and including Maio lu.. Dijun was shocked to the core.. Its hard to break a 9 tailed fox's protective shield

Xiaobai 💔 no.. Please

Fengjiu : its right

Fengjiu : its right.. You knew me and my stubbornness.. My world.. My life and my breath revolve around.. I spend half lifetime loving you and later Hating you.. Otherthan loving or hating u.. Or in other words, my world half only you in it.. If you are going to die then what's my purpose to be alive... And i warned you 1000 times, not to hurt yourself, but you are so stubborn. Now iwill teach u what i felt when you said you are going to sacrifice.