Fengjiu Is Flawless ❤️

Shangu, the goddess of Destiny or the very naughty ling'er sits quietly in the lawn of QinQiu. Bai Fengjiu who was passing by their saw shangu In lawn, approached her.

Fengjiu : Ling'er... What happened. Are you okay.

Shangu: Yeah. Am destiny.. What will Happen to me🤗. Musing some random facts of immortal realm. That's all.

Fengjiu : shangu.. How long are you going to hide from me. Remember, am the queen of QinQiu. Ling'er is your random identity. The Godess or the princess of Chaos, Shangu. You were in your slumber. You woked up recently. The one and only Female who can enter Taichen palace from ages. Your love for Bai jue, is a fairy tale mortal girls recite from their childhood itself. Are you not going to meet him. Its 2000 years.

Shangu: The Little Queen of QinQiu knew me this much

Shangu: The Little Queen of QinQiu knew me this much. Wait.. Wait.. Don't say that you are...... 🙄 Really.

Fengjiu : offcourse am the high goddess BaiFengjiu, whom the idol or super hero Dijun loved once. Mother of His Majesty's Kid. And even without these compliments am famous 😂. Only red fox with 9 tails. My Phoenix mark shows the purity of my heart blood which can perish whole the evil spirit in 3 realm. How can you trick me by becoming a random mere immortal. Remember Bai Fengjiu is the blood of QinQiu. QinQiu is superior or equal to heavenly clan.

Shangu : want to meet him..
Its 2000 year.. Before going to slumber i remember how close we were. But now... Mow what happened ☹️.. This distance..

Fengjiu : Remember nothing is constant even love

Fengjiu : Remember nothing is constant even love. But before judging him. Without trying and coming to a conclusion is wrong. From my knowledge he is subjected to a crisis of heavenly clan. He is forced to marry the daughter of heavenly general's daughter. Its not easy for you to enter there, not due to your status or power.. You are emotionally weak.. And unaware of many thing.. I will accompany you..

Shangu : really.. Is it okay for you.

Fengjiu : i hate to come in contact with heavenly clan.. But you are much important to me. Our destiny are intertwined and similar.. So lets move to his place.