Love Rival 🙄

Taichen palace.

Zhong ling is arranging everything in the palace according to his master's order. Dong hua is sitting with Lian song in his imperial heavenly garden. Si meng rushed there panting heavily.

Si Ming : greetings to majesty. Yes i enquiried  everything. And even arranged the time of lil crown prince for you.

Lian song : nothing is everlasting. Look how dijun is waiting for the time of lil foxcub make me happier than ever

Dong hua ( extremely angry ) : Lil fox cub.. He is my son.. My power my flesh nd blood along with her. Leave me beside, he is the only son of Queen of QinQui. Still it's doubt, whether nine kingdom or QinQui is stronger in strength. He is the son of present ruler of east realm, his Niangqin is the only 9 tailed fox exist in three realm. She is high god. And do remember he is the son of former emperor of heaven, my heir.. What about me.. Even tian jun too wait for my son's time if he need to confront him.

Zhong Lin : your majesty ease your anger. You can't vent your emotions like this. It hurt 3 realm.

Dong hua:whats with me that don't hurt 3 realm? 😶 even i sleep for bit long, it affect the balance of 3 realm. Why am i connected to this 3realm link this closer

Si ming :majesty you itself isthe three realm. You are high god. Son of heavenly god. You are not any Normal immortal

Servant : crown prince of QinQui is arriving.

He arrived and si ming ask him to take seat and zhong li served tea to the lil cute kid before them..

GunGun : Want to talk to me.. But I donno anything about Buddhism.. Your majesty i donno anything about immortals or 9 kingdom.. I only knew Phoenix, fox, sweets, Niangqin, loving fuqin and sugar candies

Lian song: your majesty.. Why are you calling him so.

Gungun : Godfather, told me that you are once the Emperor of 3 realm. Its disrespectful if i talk casually. And Niangqin told me that u hate her so, its offending you to call you fuqin..

Donghua feels hurt.. Immense hurt hearing his words. Being respectable emperor is happiness but more happiness is to be a simple caring father of own kids. This is the very 2 ndtime he hate himself for being high immortal.

Si ming : lil prince Dijun is affectionate king ever exist, but he dont express it.. Be at ease and mingle well

Lian :godfather who is he.. Li jing🤔

Its me your Highness

Ai shen lord of love appeared before them he greeted all

Ai shen lord of love appeared before them he greeted all.. Gungun's happiness cross the limit.

 Gungun's happiness cross the limit