2 - Tubbo

TW - swearing, mini-nukes

TUBBO POV -

It wasn't my fault! I swear it was an accident!

Okay so that was a lie, it was on purpose and it was my fault but I wasn't gonna tell the court that was I?

I sat in the hot stuffy court room, clutching my bee plush to my heart, trying not to cry.

The judge gave me a menacing stare and I slid lower in my seat, my hand inching towards my pocket, fingering the mini nuke that I'd brought with me last minute.

"Toby Smith. The court-" the judge started to speak but I cut her off, annoyed.
"Tubbo. My name's Tubbo," Next to me, my mum face palmed and my father gave me a pissed glare.

"Toby Smith. The court has called you here to address the fact that you turned your basement into an illegal nuke lab," Everyone in the court turned in their seat to face me and I suddenly felt very self conscious.

My mind immediately flooded with images and memories of the basement under our house which I'd spent all summer soundproofing for my band which split up just before school went back. So then I'd had an empty, soundproofed basement and an angry teenager sitting on it's cold concrete floor.

So I'd done the only thing that made sense. I'd told everyone I was working on science stuff (which technically I was, they just thought I meant like safe chemistry or some shit) and then began to make mini bombs.

It started off as tiny smoke grenades that did zero damage to anyone. But then I'd become more ambitious, I'd pushed my limits. And ended up building mini nukes. They were like regular nukes except much smaller and not lethal. Basically they just made the cloud, a loud noise and a really gross smell. Also it was kinda dangerous if you inhaled a heap of the smoke that came with the big cloud.

But that's how smoke worked. Don't inhale it kids, you'll die.

"Has the jury reached a verdict yet?" The judge asked.

One of my hands clutched the nuke in my pocket, it was my last one, I needed to make more. And the other hand held tightly onto my bee plush, Spins.

One of the jury members stood up and I held my breath, desperately hoping that I wasn't about to be sent to jail for ages.

"Well," the jury man said, "We've come to the conclusion that this is a special case. We don't mean to overstep but we have a suggestion as to the boy's punishment," The judge raised an eyebrow but waved her hand to show that the jury man could continue. "We think it would be best if Mr Smith is sent to Puffy's School for Troubled Teens. It's a private and hidden school in America where they work towards helping troubled youth such as Toby here,"

Oh fuck no.

I was not going to a school for troubled teens.

Nope.

Not happening.

"I think that's an excellent idea, Mr Smith you will leave for Puffy's School for Troubled Teens in one month's time,"

Well shit.

I was condemned.

🐝Time Skip🐝

I stepped onto the plane, clutching Spins, and feeling more nervous than I'd ever felt in my life. I took my seat and pulled out my headphones. Two bodyguards stood at the two entrances onto the plane, they looked really fucking scary.

I decided that it was probably best if I kept my head down and behaved, at least until I got to school and got my hands on new nuke supplies. Then they'd all know how fucking angry I really was.

"Don't fucking touch me you weak ass dumb stupid bitch!" Someone screeched from outside of the plane. I looked up, intrigued, I thought I'd be the only kid on this plane.
"Look son, I'm just doing my job, now go inside and sit down and be quiet," The guard at the door sighed as he pushed a tall boy with fluffy blond hair and blue eyes through the door. He looked around my age.

He stuck his middle finger in the guard's face before collapsing in the seat next to me. I gave him a quick glance before looking away, this guy was kinda intimidating.

We were handed welcome packs with information about roommates and stuff in them. I opened mine to see a photo of a blond boy in a purple hoodie. There was a profile next to it and I read through it, learning about my roommate.

Name: Purpled (U don't get to know my last name, deal with it)
Age: 17
Favourite Subject: No
Least Favourite Subject: Yes
After School Club/Activity/Job: I'm forced to be in the stupid chess club
Likes: Bedwars I guess?
Dislikes: You. Jk. I don't like nosy people, they annoy me.
Reason for being at this school: I'm apparently 'toxic' and bullied some kids. I'm not toxic, I'm not toxic, I'm literally not toxic.

When I was done reading, I risked a glance over Tommy's shoulder, he was also looking at his roommate's profile. The picture in the corner held a boy with shaved hair and a pair off strange glasses with one red lense and one blue lense. Curious, I read his profile.

Name: Jack Manifold
Age: 17
Favourite Subject: Cooking class, idk.
Least Favourite Subject: Literally all of them
After School Club/Activity/Job: Computer coding
Likes: Minecraft, burgers
Dislikes: People who make fun of me.
Reason for being at this school: I threatened some people with a knife cause they made fun of me at a Burger King

Both of our roommates sounded interesting. My guess was that this new school was definitely not going to be boring. I mean how could it be boring when it was a school full of delinquents. I'm surprised a school like this was even allowed.

The plane began to descend and my breath caught in my throat. I squeezed my eyes shut, hating the feeling of going down in the plane.

Then I felt a hand on arm, squeezing reassuringly. I opened my eyes and looked up at the blond boy next to me. He gave me a half smile which I returned weakly.
"You'll be okay man, it'll be over soon," He said, giving my arm a friendly pat.
"Thanks," I replied, desperately hoping I didn't vomit on him.

The plane touched down and I smiled in relief. At least I'd made a new friend, right?

Wrong.

The second the plane stopped, blond boy leapt up from his seat, pushing me away.
"This never happened, okay bitch? I'm not nice. You tell anyone I am and you'll fucking regret it," He growled before grabbing his bag and storming off the plane.

I sighed and gathered my belongings.

Things were not off to a great start.

Word count - 1142

A/N -
Hello!
Thoughts?

Have an amazing day/night!
You are all awesome and valid <3!

Thanks for reading!