11 - Manipulation and Mistakes

A/N -
Hello!
Everyone say thank you to the amazing DeepFriedFury for this chapter! I was running low on ideas and then Fury and I came up with this, I really hope you enjoy it :)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

TW - swearing, mention nukes, mention of murder, manipulation, abuse

TUBBO -

I fucking hate the world. It's like 'OMFG HI TUBBO! You can be happy for a maximum of three months THEN YOU WILL BE SAD!'

I had the best three months of my life with Tommy and Ranboo. We hung out everyday, sometimes we talked about deep stuff and other times we would just hang out and get into trouble. We'd also designated Saturday night as our movie night where we would haul up on three bug fluffy beanbags in Ranboo's room and binge at least three films.

So that brings me to now. Three months of happiness and acceptance and understanding had passed by faster than that horse from toy story that runs like the wind. That's when the world decided that I'd used up my happiness. No more happy for Tubbo!

————

I was walking towards the bench. School had just let out for the day and I was exhausted, for almost an hour I'd listened to Purpled rant about bedwars and how much it sucked then the second the bell had gone he said 'Well time to play bedwars'. Pretty weird if you ask me.

"Tubbo!" I heard someone call my name and I sighed before turning away from the bench which had just come into view. Quackity stood a few feet away, one hand clutched over a brand new bruise on his eye and the other waving out to me. "Tubbo!" He repeated as I walked towards him.

"You okay Big Q?" I asked, indicating his bruise. He nodded quickly, brushing it off.
"Yeah I'm fine. But uh... Schlatt wants to see you," He started leading me towards the empty classroom that Schlatt used as sort of a makeshift office.

I was nervous to say the least. People were only called to Schlatt's 'office' when it was something super serious. Usually when Schlatt wanted to talk to me he just came over in the cafeteria or into my class.

When we arrived I immediately noticed that all the curtains were closed and the only light source was a flickering candle on Schlatt's desk. Schlatt sat in a chair, half shrouded in darkness. He was holding some sort of book in his hands and he seemed thoroughly invested.

Quackity gave my shoulder a quick squeeze before heading over to his small chair beside Schlatt's desk, leaving me alone in the middle of the room.

"Tubbo! Why didn't you tell me you make nukes?!" Schlatt called, giving me a creepy, threatening grin.

Oh shit. Oh fuck. Oh shit fuck.

He found my notebook. The notebook with all of my bomb recipes. The notebook that gave Schlatt enough power to blow up this entire school.

When I didn't reply Schlatt stood up and slammed his fist down on the table, making Quackity flinch.
"Tubbo... I am not happy. You see if you were truly on my side then you would've told me about these nukes of yours," Schlatt advanced on me and Quackity shrunk further into the shadows.

"I...I...um...what are you suggesting Schlatt?" I whispered, fighting the urge to turn around and run.
"I am suggesting that you are working for my opponent Wilbur Soot!" His spit flew into my face as he yelled at me, his face turning as red as his tie. I shook slightly with fear and watched carefully as he circled around me.