Fake Friendship

*Drops this piece of shit and runs*

TW//  cussing, (obvious) manipulation, arguing

"I SWEAR TO DREAMXD TOMMYINNIT GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" This Purple bitch was chasing me, I mean I might have stolen a lot of his iron but I have a good reason...

Okay I might not have a good reason, but I wanted it, so I took it.

"I'LL RUN 'TIL I DIE, BITCH!"

I was running around the server while Purpled yelled at me to give him his shit back, but I think we both knew he was never getting it back and were just doing it for the thrill.

You know running from a trained hitman is kind of fun until they catch up to you, which can start off a really funny story, like the one where Purpled might've caught up to me and might be kneeling on top of me with a sword in his hand.

"TOMMY GIVE ME BACK MY IRON!"

"OK OK, FINE, HERES YOUR DAMN IRON, NOW GET OFF OF ME!"

Purpled got off of me and went to go back to his shack in Las Nevadas, but I stopped him before he could go.

"Hey, do you maybe wanna be friends?"

"Tommy I just chased you around the sever with a sword and now you want to be friends? Are you crazy?"

"Maybe, now what do you say? Friends?"

"If you don't steal my stuff, then I guess." Wow, his standards for friends are almost as low as mine!

"Okay, well what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know, right now I want to put my iron away." Wow, that's boring.

"Okay, I'll come!"

"Wow, Big Q wasn't lying when he said you were clingy." Wow, Big Q's a fuckin' snitch.

"Oh shut the hell up, I'm just thinking that you won't have anybody to talk to and that you might want some company."

"Keep tellin' yourself that."

-------------

Tubbo_ whispers to you: Hey Toms, wanna come and talk for a bit?

Tubbo_ whispers to you: Tommy, quit ignoring me.

Tubbo_ whispers to you: TOMMY FUCKING INNIT

Tubbo_ whispers to you: Tommy I'm coming to look for you.

I glanced at my communicator and then set it back down, Tubbo's unimportant right now.

"Tommy, who was that?" Wow, Purpled's so nosey. He should just mind his own fucking buisness.

"Tubbo, but he's unimportant, now where did you get that scar on your arm?"

--------------------

"TOMMY! TOMMY WHERE ARE YOU?" Oh great, Tubbo. Why's he looking for me, doesn't he have his Ranboo to hang out with?

"Just ignore him Purpled, he isn't important right now."

"Tommy, it sounds like whoever that is-"

"That's Tubbo, you know him, and he has his favorite person in the world Ranboob to hang out with, right now it's just you, me, and Dogchamp."

"Tommy, Tubbo probably thinks your dead. Did he message you earlier?"

"Well he did but it was unimportant! I was trying to show you-"

"Tommy you dumbass, you probably left him on read and now he's worried because you didn't respond and you probably have no life so you usually respond within seconds and now you didn't so maybe something happened to you?" Ouch, that hurt.

"I mean your not wrong but you couldn't have said it a tad bit nicer?"

"No, now go see Tubbo."

With that and a lot of guilt I left Purpleds little tent thing and screamed "TUBBO I'M HERE!"

Tubbo followed my voice to outside of Purpleds shack and went up to hug me.

"Tommy, why're you in Las Nevadas?"

"Oh well you see I made a new friend, Purpled."

"Wow, you ignored me for Purpled?" The way he said his name and the look of distaste on his face showed that he clearly wasn't happy.

"Well Tubbo I thought that you already had Ranboo and Purpled over here didn't have anyone so-"

"Tommy, don't drag me into this." Purpled poked his head out of his tent, said that, then just went back in. That's rude.

"Oh fuckin' shut it purple boy, anyways, I thought that you already had someone and Purpled  didn't so I wanted to give him some company."

"Tommy, I would have been fine without company, you just stole my stuff like two weeks ago and haven't left my side since." Wow, this bitch is taking my time, that many other people also want, and telling me it was worthless. If he would just shut the hell up this'd go so much fucking better.

"PURPLED YOU AREN'T HELPING!"

"Oh well Tommy, come on, I haven't seen you in forever, you don't need Purpled, and Ranboo's been worried about you."

"Tubbo, Purpled has been a better friend within the short bit of time than you ever have been."

"OH THAT'S BULLSHIT!"

"WELL PURPLED HASN'T REPLACED ME, HE HASN'T EXILED ME, HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TO ME!"

"HEY! Break it up, break it up." At least this time Purpled but into our conversation he actually got up.

"OH PURPLED SHUT THE FUCK UP, THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND TOMMY!"

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND GET AWAY FROM MY HOUSE!"

The area had gone completely quiet for what felt like forever before Tubbo spoke.

"Fine, I guess you really don't need me Tommy."

"Tubbo, wait! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!"

"Tommy, let him leave, he's gaslighting you, something manipulators do commonly to make their victims feel bad about themselves." I will never admit it but I'm kind of glad I listened to Purpled.

"No, he isn't trying to manipulate me or make me feel bad, he's me friend!"

"Tommy, you felt that way about Dream and you felt that way about Wilbur, didn't you?"

This was the point where I had realized that ever since I had gotten out of the prison, me and Tubbo's friendship had been different, not the same friendship that we had before I had died. It seemed like I had to do a lot of stuff to get his attention and when I did Ranboo was always there.

"Wow, You're right. But Tubbo isn't like them is he?" Now I was grasping onto any real hope that me and Tubbo were still best friends.

"I don't know Tubbo like you do, but it kinda seems like it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMEMBER TO PRACTICE THE ART OF SELF CARE AND EAT A HEALTHY AMOUT AND DRINK WATER.

do it. now.

Anyways, this is Sam signing out.