The Shore of Blood

I'm currently being threatened into doing this by MapleSandwich, so thank them for this /hj

TW// Murder, implied gore, just general dark themes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They ran through the forested landscape, axe in hand. If there was any time to do this, it's now.

They had been stalking this kid for weeks, being promised a large payment in return for this kid's head on a platter.

They stood there for a second, watching the tallish blond kid pick at grass. They had been talking to himself as well, they couldn't make out what it was but it was definitely something.

They need to get this over with. They need this money.

Suddenly, they calmly walked out from behind the bush, startling the other blond.

"What the fuck were you doin' in that bush? Creepin' on me!?" The tallish blond kid doesn't seem to bright, as their first instinct was to scream before defending himself, but whatever. That's unimportant.

"Yes, actually. Look, I don't want to fight. We can do this the easy way or the hard way," they spun their axe a bit, getting a better grip on the handle. "Either way you'll die, it just depends whether you'd like to die in a quote on quote brave way or not."

The other looked at them, laid down on his back, and spoke, "Just get it over with."

"Damn, I thought this'd be harder than it seems. I've been watching you for a while, finding the perfect time to do this, not once have I seen you take the calm way out," They looked down at the sad boy, "Interesting."

"Just fucking get this over with goddamn it!" He sounded pissed, which is a normal thing considering what they've figured out about him.

They felt pity for this kid, but money is money. They need this a lot more than they want to help this kid.

Material wealth is worth more to them then this guys life.

With fast movement, they carried out the deed. It was quick and honestly quite gruesome, but they completed their task.

TommyInnit is dead. Gone forever.

They drag the body back to a area I can't pinpoint the name of, and they get their money in exchange for his corpse.

To anyone who's pitiful enough to have read this, heed my warning:

Money corrupts even the best of people, the greatest of the great eventually fall under it's spell, so be careful what you decide you'll do for it, or you might just end up like them, dragging kid's bodies down to the Shore of Blood, never to be seen again.

Sincerely, Purpled Bedwars.