Really, Tommy?

I was inspired by this song:

Casino Royale by Derivakat:

https://open.spotify.com/track/7DXmhyG23q7NtkUIcenTPf?si=cfa41eb9bdca4b4a

TW// cussing, 

Also, this isn't anything like canon, but I thought of this and suddenly gained motivation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Tommy, I'm glad that you showed up. I think you'll truly love it here." Quackity was walking down a wide road with a blonde child following suit, hanging on his  every word.

"I probably will, now when can I go into the casino?" The child, aka TommyInnit, cut straight to the point. Gambling.

"You're under eighteen, you aren't allowed in. Sorry kid." Quackity stopped walking and braced himself for about five minutes of Tommy's screaming.

"WHAT? I WANT TO GAMBLE! I WANT MONEY AND WOMEN AND-"

"Tommy, please, shut the fuck up. I need some fucking sleep." Out from the shadows came Purpled, bags under his eyes and slouched shoulders.

"PURPLED? SINCE WHEN WERE YOU HERE?" Tommy wasn't going to stop screaming I guess.

"Since that bitch exploded my UFO." Purpled pointed towards the one and only Quackity.

"Yes, now Purpled, since you're here, could you please show Tommy around?" 

"NO! I JUST WANT SOME FUCKING SLEEP, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?" Purpled was sufficiently pissed.

"Okay, and? Now go show Tommy around. Thank you!" Quackity turned and walked back to his room in the Needle, leaving Purpled and Tommy alone.

"Look, I just want some sleep. You can do whatever you want as long as it won't get me or you in trouble, okay?" Purpled turned to Tommy then turned around towards his temporary room in the Needle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"TOMMY, I GAVE YOU ONE RULE!" Purpled had heard a crashing sound and had gotten up, but when he walked out of the Needle and saw Tommy breaking into the casino, he wasn't very happy.

"AND YOU EXPECTED ME TO FOLLOW IT?" Tommy had a point.

"YES. YES I DID."

"WELL YOU SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER!"

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT YOU WERE STUPID?"

"I'M NOT STUPID!"

"Tommy, Purpled, what the actual fuck are you doing inside of the casino?" Quackity had heard Purpled and Tommy yelling at each other and got up to see what had happened.

"Purpled left me alone and I decided to go in the casino 'cause I was bored." Tommy's a snitch.

"Well I told you I wanted some sleep."

"Tommy, you knew you weren't allowed to go into the casino, Purpled you were slacking off. When we open you're both going to clean the bathrooms for the first few weeks." Quackity had no mercy when it came to punishment.

"WHAT? I DON'T EVEN WORK HERE?"

"I WAS SLEEPING!"

Both very good excuses, but not good enough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tommy, I hate you so much." Purpled had a bucket full of toilet cleaner in one hand, and one of those sponge-like brushes in his other, walking towards the women's bathroom.

A/N

Okay, I know that this is extremely short, but I may or  may not have lost motivation near the end.

NOW GO DRINK YOUR FUCKING WATER!