I don't know what to call this someone come up with a name please I beg

This is also entirely about c!Purpled because he's my comfort character and one of my highest kins. Also they/he pronouns for him because I said so.

Also spoilers for 11/27/21 Quackity lore stream. And this isn't canon or hasn't been confirmed as canon. It's just my assumption at the time after watching the stream.

TW// cussing, mentions of past murder/death

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they ran through the expanse of halls that are the Las Nevadas Deluxe Hotel, (yes that's what I'm naming the place where guests can stay until we get a canon name for it) he thought about the last hour of their life, trying to process it.

They just killed Slime. He'll never see them again. But he did the right thing. They did the right thing, right?

Slime is probably dead if not incapacitated and unable to properly function as a 'human being', which means that when Quackity eventually dies, he will gain control of Las Nevadas, he'll gain a legacy, something about him that will never be forgotten.

But they just killed a person. A person they knew well. He could kill others he had no relation to easily, but they knew Slime on a somewhat personal level.

Is a legacy really worth getting rid of someone he somewhat enjoyed spending time with?

He did the right thing. He wants to be remembered as a powerful and wealthy person, that's always been their goal. But was Slime worth it?

As soon as they started questioning himself, he got to his room and clicked open the lock.

He probably has twenty more minutes to get their stuff and leave before Quackity gets suspicious of his motives for killing Slime. He'll know it wasn't just for the revival book if he decides to stay around afterwards. Plus, he doesn't want to fight Quackity, it'd be a waste of their energy and effort.

They start to throw everything they find useful into his inventory and sit Dogchamp up.

"Come on, buddy. We've gotta go. It'd be too suspicious if we didn't leave," he grabbed the last of his valuables and decided the rest of their stuff could stay in the room. "I know I promised that this place would be a permanent home, but I fucked up. I don't know if I would exactly call it a fuck up, but it was up there in the shittier things I've done."

They break the window and jump out of it, not wanting to go back through the front doors. They then run far enough away to have Dogchamp safely teleport to him.

As they walked out of the desert with their best and only friend, they went back to thinking of Slime.

He was a good person, or slime, or whatever he was. But he was still good. He was happy, naive, he could have even been their good friend. No. Not friend. They are Purpled fucking Bedwars. He doesn't need friends. They don't want friends.

But even if Slime was a good guy, they wanted the revival book. They really wanted the revival book, he wanted to leave a legacy behind that meant something, and when they heard Quackity didn't have the revival book they took it out on Slime.

They had their reasons to kill Slime, but what if it wasn't the right choice. What if he could've gotten more out of Slime and Quackity if he had kept Slime alive?

-----------------

He stopped at the edge of the desert, now carrying Dogchamp, and sat down. This is where they'd sleep for the night, they can keep walking in the morning. It's already dark enough to see the stars and the moon in full view, so it must be late.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is crappy as shit but I haven't posted in forever and want to get something out there.