Good for Them

Tommy's POV

I ran towards my house, not looking back. Ranboo and Tubbo were getting married, which is good for them I guess...

Once I reached my house, it felt like a dam broke. Hot, salty tears rolled down my cheeks as I plopped down on my bed. While my corpse was rotting away in the prison Tubbo decided it was a good idea to find a replacement for me. Then they got married...

Anyways... I guess I just cry too easily. I should probably fix that, people must find it annoying to constantly see me break down like that, but I just can't help it. I don't know why, I just can't stop crying once I've started and it's always too easy to start. I make a mistake, I cry. I fail at anything, I cry. Someone compliments me, I cry. The list goes on and on, but I'll spare you the details.

I hug my pillow while hiding my tears with it, slightly playing with the frayed seams of the pillowcase as I plunge my head deeper into the ratty old pillow.

It's always like this, just me, myself, and-

"Hey, I saw you run off. Are you okay?" A head poked into my door, blonde hair framing the edges of their hooded head.

I feel like I've seen them before, but not in a while, and I'm not in the right mental state to try and fetch some odd memory of this guy from like three years ago.

He came closer to me, he obviously noticed I wasn't okay and was coming to try and comfort me. I hope at least-

Wait, is this guy trying to kill me?

Sooner than I had expected, this guy was sitting on the edge of my bed with a hand on my back.

"Hey, what happened? Oh yeah, I'm Purpled, you probably forgot.." The last bit was mumbled, I could barely make out what Purpled had said.

"O-okay," My words broke from a hiccup, causing Purpled to wipe my eyes. "I'm T-Tommy."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might finish this, but for now I probably wont. ALSO, I'm sorry for being gone for so long, so take another chapter now as a repayment for not spamming me to update!

Also it's obvious I was projecting onto Tommy while writing this, just ignore that-