But I Feel a Little Safer when I'm With You

PROMPT FROM: Snappy_321

Uhhh... How about an AU where Hypixel exists, and is like, a different world, that can only be accessed through a special portal. Purpled goes there often, and plays bedwars with his friends. The thing is, Hypixel is a very bad place, where people are forced to kill to survive. One day, Tommy decides to visit Purpled, and see's him about to go to Hypixel. Recognizing the portal, he confronts him, and Purpled spills all his trauma and stuff. And sorry this is so long. 😅

Right, and maybe they fall asleep cuddling? So it can be angst and fluff :D

TW// cussing, violence, death, cringe, an extreme amount of MC energy from Purpled, lots of stutter, I did mention cringe right?

okay so I went off the a tiny bit but I wrote this at 2AM and don't want to revise it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Purpled, Tommy is in Las Nevadas and looking for you to make sure you aren't 'mentally unstable like the rest of them'. No clue what he means, but he's coming to your UFO." Then the communicator went static, but Purpled would never know, because he had silenced his communicator earlier.

Just as Tommy flew up the bubble elevator, Purpled pulled his Hypixel teleporter and got it started.

"Hey, Purple-" Tommy then saw a smaller portal and stopped in his tracks.

"Tommy, what the hell are you doing here?"

"Well I came to make sure you weren't crazy like the other casino nut jobs, but now I'm coming with you to this place."

"Tommy, you can't."

"Well~" Tommy then ran into the portal, immediately followed by a worried Purpled.

You see Hypixel isn't exactly the place where you want to be caught alone. Or at all really.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"TOMMY, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING DIE!" As expected, Purpled was pissed. Tommy would know everything about Hypixel and all the people in this place.

All of the deaths that people have caused. All of the deaths that he had caused.

Suddenly, a person collapsed in front of the pair.

"AHH WHAT THE FUCK?" Tommy isn't exactly used to people randomly dying. He's the description of fresh meat.

"Tommy, turn you ass around and go. back. home," will Tommy listen? Probably not. But will Purpled still try to make Tommy leave? Probably, "if you don't you're going to get killed and roasted on a stick to fucking eat."

"Uhhh, I'm not leaving if you're not." Again, will Tommy listen and just leave? Probably not.

"Tommy, I need to meet my friends, and you need to leave before you die."

"Only if you come with me and tell me what's going on. Or I'll take you to TheraPuffy." Purpled's eyes then shot open and he immediately decided anything was better than TheraPuffy.

"Okay, follow my lead, we're going back! I'll have to cancel that tournament today though."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy and Purpled sat down on Purpled's bed, getting comfortable in the warm sheets.

Tommy then turned to Purpled and looked at him with a 'tell me what happened' face, "Purpled, spill. What is that place and why are you there?" Tommy was still considering TheraPuffy, even though he said he wouldn't.

"Well, Hypixel is a place where people are forced to kill each other to survive. It's terrible there, I grew up there, so I can talk when I saw you don't wanna be there."

Tommy then waited for Purpled to collapse onto him, but Purpled never came. He just kinda sat there, looking confused about why his friend was just sitting there with his arms out.

"What are you waiting for, Tommy?" 

"Purpled, have you ever been hugged before?" Purpled looked at Tommy, then back at the wall, then back at Tommy.

"Uhhh, I haven't. Although considering the fact that if I got hugged in Hypixel the Gamemasters would make them kill me." Tommy had no clue who this 'them' person was, but he was certain he didn't want to know.

"Well then come here. Also, you're doing a really bad job at hiding your emotions. You look like you're about to cry."

The two then just sat there for a moment, Purpled's eyes watering, before Purpled fell onto Tommy, his arms rapping around Tommy's waist.

"T-Tommy, th-ey, they k-kill peo-ple, I-I kill people." Well at least Tommy got Purpled to open up.

"Shhh, shhh."

"I'm, I'm a m-mons-ter."

"No, you're not."

"Y-Yes I-I a-am!" Purpled breathed heavily before  continuing his sentence, "I-I, I killed a-all those people Tommy! What do you not understand about it!"

"By all that I've gotten out of you, you had no choice."

"W-Well, I-I still d-id it!"

"Shhh, shhhhh, you're better when your quiet. I'm sorry, but you sound like shit."

"Hah, we-well you're no-t wro-ng."

"Hah."

The two of then hadn't moved from each other, they had just laid down on Purpled's bed, Purpled still clinging onto Tommy.

"Shhhh, it's fine." Tommy still whispered little nothings into Purpled's ear, even if he was done crying.

Purpled smiled every time he said that, still curling up on the bed, clinging onto Tommy.

Eventually, the two fell asleep lying there, comfortable and somewhat-melancholic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 2AM weeee.

NOW EAT A HEALTHY AMOUNT OF WATER AND SLEEP FOR A HEALTHY AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOU CAN!

AND DRINK AROUND 64 OUNCES OF WATER!!! NOWWWWWWW

/lh/lh but please take care of yourself.

yes I did just copy and paste that, what are you going to  do about it?