Runaways

PROMPT FROM: sickkbunnyy

Tommy and purpled runaway?

TW// Lots of cussing (again, pretty much a given. One word: TommyInnit.)

"Purpled. Why the long face?" Purpled was sitting on the floor of Tommy's house while Tommy stood, leaning against the wall, "You just seem so sad all the time, it's been like this for last week or so. Just tell me what your issue is."

Purpled was frowning, looking around Tommy's house

"Meh, I don't know. This place is just kind of shit if I'm being honest. Quackity's a bitch, nobody here but you is even a decent person, I just kinda wanna leave this hellhole." Purpled had went from sitting to laying down, his arms spread out across the ground.

"Well, if you wanna leave, I'm fucking down!" Tommy had just stated that he would be happy to leave the DreamSMP.

Purpled was shocked to say the least.

"Okay then, get your shit together Tommy. We're leaving."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You ready, Tommy?" Purpled was ecstatic, he was finally leaving this fucking prison.

"Never been more ready for something in my life. LET'S FUCKING LEAVE!"

And after that short exchange, the pair walked over the boundaries of the DreamSMP.

After leaving the boundaries, Tommy after multiple attempts of leaving before he got the balls to actually cross the boundaries, the two boys felt a bit of a shock, but that was to be expected, they're leaving a highly secured SMP.

"Woah, that's the DreamSMP, and I'm not in it." Tommy was muttering, something he rarely did.

"Yeah, now the gods are going to get mad and come looking for us, we need to get farther away." Purpled started walking away from the DreamSMP boundaries, going into the woods just outside of the SMP boundaries, Tommy following suit.

"Wait," Tommy stopped moving, looking back, "can't the gods just teleport to us?"

"They can only teleport within the confines of their SMP, we're safe, unless the find us." Tommy was starting to become suspicious of Purpled. He had 'left' for 10 months and he seemingly knew a lot about god and their powers. Maybe he had left the DreamSMP before this.

"Then we're free."

"Yup. Free."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also this is really short, I just ran out of ideas at the end.

I wrote this while listening to Ribs on repeat, I'm now listening to the lyrics closer and crying.

Have a nice day, make sure to eat a healthy amount, drink some water, and sleep if you can.

<333