Dogchamp Must Die.

I'm so sorry... also, check out Maple's discord server, it's pretty active and very entertaining. Everyone's super nice as well. MapleSandwich  Lots of people also give fanfic sneak peaks sooooo...

 MapleSandwich  Lots of people also give fanfic sneak peaks sooooo

Tw// death, violence, gore (not very detailed), cussing,

Also the general pacing of this, it sorta guilt-trips you into feeling worse about the stuff that happens.

This is only Purpled, not Tommy. I'm sorry but I want hurt/no comfort so Tommy can't come and save the day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dogchamp sat on his small bed in the bedroom's corner, minding his own business. He had never really been a big part in anything, there was no reason that anyone would want to hurt the almost defenseless dog unless they had something against Purpled, his caretaker, or animals in general.

Purpled thought that nothing bad could ever happen to his furry friend, he wasn't much for fighting in wars... or casual conversation, so there was no reason for anything to happen to him or his dog. Hell, he hadn't even thought of what would happen if Dogchamp got hurt because no one would have a reason to hurt the innocent dog.

That was until he met Sapnap. Sapnap, also known as Snapchat, had came over to talk to Purpled about his opinions on joining Kinoko Kingdom, his  start-up country. Everything was going well until Dogchamp wandered his way out of Purpled's bedroom.

The second Sapnap laid eyes on the cute puffball, he immediately grabbed his sword. There's no room for pets on this server.

"Hey, Sapnap, whatcha got you sword out for? I don't plan on hurting you unless you give me a reason to," Purpled grabbed the edge of his hoodie, noticing Sapnap's changing behavior.

"So, you have a dog?"

"Yes... WAIT!" Purpled had screamed then went to grab his sword, but he was too late.

Sapnap looked down at the dog he had just slightly cut, taking in every aspect of him.

His pleading, sad eyes.

His tail that had been wagging just moments before that was now at rest.

His purple collar, it had a small UFO charm on it.

The world almost slowed as Sapnap hesitated, almost starting to regret his decision, but he only had so much time before Purpled would get a good grip on his sword. So he did what he had been doing for so long...

He killed another pet. He quickly plunged the sword into Dogchamps heart, pulling it out as Purpled stared in horror.

For a second, Purpled couldn't move. He just stood there, a single tear falling down his face as his sword made a clattering sound against his wooden floor.

By the time Purpled had gained his senses back, Sapnap was nowhere to be seen. There would be no evidence he was the killer, the only lead to him was his track record, but this is the DreamSMP. Nobody gives a shit about laws unless they're the one getting hurt.

It would be useless to go after Sapnap now, so Purpled ran to Dogchamp, tears now streaming down his face as snot ran slightly from his nose.

He knew there was nothing he could do to save his bestfriend, but he still took off his hoodie and tied it around Dogchamp's wound, exposing his white undershirt.

Once his hoodie had become almost completely stained a deep red, he screamed. Not to anyone in particular, just general screaming mixed with heaving sobs and the sound of his hand repeatedly hitting the floor. It had all kicked in, the gears had started to turn. His best friend, the only thing that had never left him to suffer on his own, had just left him.

Many people had taken notice to the scene he had created, but nobody had really cared enough to actually go check on him. Screaming and crying wasn't too uncommon for the inhabitance of the SMP, so they just shrugged it off as 'whoever lives in the UFO just wants attention'.

Purpled had watched his entire world bleed out right infront of him, giving a small whimper before his eyes shut for good. Five minutes was all it took for his world to fall apart, his heart to be ripped clean out of his chest.

He knew that death was usually a sad event for a person, he was literally a mercenary, but he had never expected the last remains of those cursed with mortality to strike him...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Purpled put his shovel away, grabbing the last pieces of evidence his friend had even existed, his collar and corpse, and placed them inside of the hole he dug.

"Rest well, Dogchamp. I loved you more than you could ever imagine..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is absolutely shitty but still...

F E E L    P A I N