Part 6

"What was that about?!" You whisper to Zoe as you make your way down the corridor.

"How should I know?! I'm not a mind reader!" Zoe replies.

"Well, shouldn't we tell someone?"

"What happened, Y/n? You used to be fun!" Zoe responds and you give her a playful shove in response before making your way down the corridor.

"By the way, aren't you mad that Jack's captain now?" Zoe asks, but you shrug in reply.

"I don't know. I liked being captain, but there's no chance now, especially as the new team is Jack's."

"What you mean is you liked how being captain made Jethro notice you." She said with a grin.

"Of course not!" You reply, but she catches your eye as a faint smile appears on your face and she grins in return.

Suddenly, you see Jack, Jamie and Indira talking down the corridor about finding a new goalie, and you turn to Zoe.

"What better way to be part of the new team than helping them find a new keeper?" You say with a grin.

"Who exactly?" She replies, then follows your gaze to a familiar boy messing around with Jethro and Sam.

"You've got to be Joking, Y/n." She replied.

___________________________

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter is so short! I have been really busy lately. But I hope u enjoyed!