Plane Trip To Hawaii ~

Summer break has just begun, and Marinette Dupain-Cheng has been invited to spend the summer days and nights in the beaches of Hawaii.
Her and Tikki were thrilled to be attending, but Marinette is more excited about seeing Adrien.

"I'm so excited to go to Hawaii!" stated Tikki. Marinette packed her stuff in her black and white suitcase with all her wanted belongins. Then, her phone buzzed.

It was Alya.

"Hey girl! Plans changed. Me and Nino won't be picking you up, Adrien will. We don't have room for your suitcases, I brought more than expected." The girls chuckled. "Alright, see you at the airport. Bye!"

She slipped on a pair of Nike sweatpants, with a red Paris crop top. Once she was finished, her phone buzzed once again. It was adrien. The text said: "Be there in 15. 😉" Marinette reads the text while blushing, as she foams at the mouth. "Damn, I think I'm actually excited to get picked up by Adrien instead." 15 minutes later, Adrien is here and knocking at Marinette's apartment door.

"Hey Mari, it's been a while. It's great to see you again!" He pulls Marinette in for a tight hug that starts to suffocate her. She smiles and says "I missed you, and it's great to see you too." Adrien loads up Marinette's Suitcase in the trunk of his Tesla. "After you, M'lady." he stated while winking. Marinette gets instant butterflies and sits in the passenger seat.

They back out of the parking spot, and drive off into the city. "So, how's life in your apartment Mari?" questioned Adrien. "Oh, it's okay. Nice and quiet, so I guess it's fine for me." They used Adrien's smartphone to locate the airport. Once they pulled up, they dropped the car off and grabbed their luggage. After, they walked towards the airport.

"Alya said to meet her at gate 12A." Marinette tells to Adrien. They walk towards the gate with their tickets, until they hear a familiar voice. "Marinette! Adrien!" It was Alya. I run towards her and hug her tight. We haven't seen each other in months. "How are you guys?" Said Nino. "We're great, thanks Nino!" Alya looks at her smartphone and reads off a message. "Mylene, Alix, Chloe, Sabrina, Kim, and Max are already at the other airport." "Boarding Gate 12A at this time, please go to the gate for departure." The group of friends set off to the gate and got their tickets checked. They loaded in the plane, and looked for their seats.

"Hey Mari! Where's your seat?" Questioned Adrien. "32B!" Adrien gasped and a big grin appeared across his face. "Looks like you're sitting next to me!"
Marinette gasped and smiled in delight. She had trouble putting her bags in the compartment, so Adrien helped her.

Then, they sat in their seats, and the plane took off.

Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying the story so far!