Blood, Sweat, and Tears

The next morning came, and I was the 4th one awake. I sit up, and I look down at the bed. My life just became living hell. I have a throbbing headache. I panicked, not knowing how to fix the pain.

I switched in the bathroom light, and closed the door. Tears filled my eyes, as I was in so much pain sitting on the floor curled up in a ball. I guess I woken Adrien up with my crying, because I heard footsteps coming from outside the door. I knew it was him when I heard the knock on the door.

"Princess, it's me.. what's wrong?" I pour as he tries to talk to me. "Princess, please let me come in.." I sob, and sniffle as I try to open the door. It ends up opening, as I'm curled up on the floor next to the sink. "what's wrong?!"
He bends down to where I am, and sits down next to me. "I-I don't want to talk about it.." He frowns and cuddles me in his arms. "You can tell me anything, Mari." I take a deal breathe in, and begin talking.

"So I woke up this morning, and I sat up, and I guess I got a little hungover, and..." My sentence was interrupted by my sobbing. Adrien gasped and put me in his arms. "and... I feel like I'm gonna throw up. My head is pounding.." He kisses my lips gently, as begins talking to me. "Don't worry, it's a normal thing. I'm gonna take good care of you for the next few days." He wipes my tears with his thumbs, making me blush a bit.

He carries me to the bedroom, to find the puddle of blood in the sheets. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry my prince. I think I threw up on the sheets-" He smiles at her, and calms her down. "It's okay, don't worry. I'm here for you to help. Let's get you cleaned up."