Jealousy

The next morning, Adrien woke up before Mari. He looks over at her, her button nose and her luscious face is too much to handle. He puts his arm over her chest, pulling her closer to him. Chest against chest, breathe against breathe.

Adrien went downstairs, where the group was. Breakfast was being cooked by mylene, so he talked to them for a minute. "Hello ladies." A grin grows across his face. "You and Mari were at it again?" Alya asked with curiosity. "Yeah dude, we heard you guys. It was so loud, but fun to listen to.."

"Haha very funny. I'm gonna go check on my ba- I mean Mari.." He walks upstairs quickly. "They're totally dating." Agreed Alya and the others. He opens the door to see that she's no longer there. He walks around the room, when he hears crawling in the bathroom. He puts his ear up to the door, to hear nothing. He gives a little knock to the door.

"Babe, are you okay?" he questioned. "Y-yes, I'm just trying to get in the shower. I cant walk, like you jinxed.." He whispered to himself: I told you so. "Can I come in please, I want to help you Princess.." "o-okay, you can come in.." He walks in to see Mari with nothing in, stepping into the running shower. "Can I come in too?" "of course, yeah!" He takes everything off and walks in to se ever luscious curves. Damn, she so sexy..

He helps her wash off, giving her a nice back massage as she washes her hair. They step out, choosing each other's outfit for the day. They head downstairs, with matching outfits. "Damn dude, you got a secret from us?" He nods and stands up in the middle of the room. "Everyone, this is my new girlfriend Marinette." Alya screams, as she runs      towards me and screams. "I KNEW IT!" We both smile and hold each other. "Well, we're gonna head out. We have a date." "Have fun, we'll be at the beach behind the house.

Me and Adrien head out to explore the city, as we walk around in black and white plaid outfits. We hold hands as we talk to the cafe that Adrien showed me last night. We went inside and found the table we wanted. He held out a bouquet to me, in which
I greatly accepted. We kissed each other happily with lattes in our hand. We walk back to the car, driving back to the AirBNB.

All a sudden, Marinette receives a text from her ex, Luka. I know what you did, you fucking liar. We got home, as the sun was beginning to set a bit. We joined the others on the beach, and spent quality time together. We took pictures together, one to match wallpapers. We hugged each other pleasantly, life was great.

Then, another text from Luka again. Bitch, I'm coming to find you. If I find you, you're dead. Her heart started to race, as I started to cry a bit. Adrien turned his head and look over at me. "What's wrong babe?" "L-luka said if he finds me, he's gonna k-kill me.." tears were strolling down my face like a river. He held on tight to me. "I promise Mari, I won't let him put his fucking hands on you. If he does, I'll beat the shit out of him. I'm going to protect you tonight." The sun went down, and the group packed their stuff and head back to the home. Everyone else went to bed and said their good nights, as Adrien and I were still awake.

"Don't worry Mari, I won't let him find or hurt you. I'll cuddle you. If he wants to hurt you, he'll have to get through me." He holds onto me tight, our legs looped together like a knot. He held onto me, I could feel the strong connection just like the one on the day we met.

Time: 12:00 PM.
———————————
Luka, Mari's ex, found the AidBNB that she was staying in and walked up to the home. Surprisingly, someone left the window open in Marinette and Adrien's room. He tiptoed around the room, as the floor creaked. Marinette sat up, seeing a strange shadow in her room. "A-Adrien, is that you?" She look over in shock to see Adrien in the bed with her.

Luka grabs Marinette's neck, and drags her across the floor. He throws her into the bathroom, and closes the door quietly. "Now tell me darling, what have you been doing with Adrien.. I really don't want to hurt you." "I-I don't know what you're talking about." She decided to play dumb, but he was too smart for that game. "I've watched you two every night through the window. You lied, you lost your virginity to that bitch! I'm doing this to protect you Mari.." He grabbed her neck and slammed her on the floor, sending off a loud bang. Adrien sits up, looking over to where Mari was. He thought she was there, so he fell back asleep. "Mari, we're going to have to do this the hard way now. This is your punishment."