Jealousy Part 2

Warning   ⚠️ Rape/Attempted Suicide. Viewer Discretion is
advised.

Hey guys, hope you're enjoying the story so far! :)
_________________________________

He tugs at her shirt, revealing her chest. He grabs onto one of her breasts and squeezes it revealing a loud squeal. He pulls off her baggy sweatpants and grabbing onto her. "Mari, this is your last chance. Tell me the truth, or I'm going to do something you'll regret.." She cries as he pulls on her skin causing her to whine. He starts to suck her sensitive nipple, as she moaned out In pain. She needed Adrien.

He stuck his length slowly into me, causing me to wince into pain. "L-Luka, please stop it hurts.." He starts going roughly, raping me. I called out for help, but he covered my mouth. I shook and cried, as I was experiencing the worst thing in my life. "L-Luka stop!" He thrusted into me hard, moans replaced with winces of pain. He finally pulled out after 6 hours of rape. "Until next time Marinette.." And he hopped out the window. I reached for the nearest of scissors and tried to cut my skin. I didn't want to live anymore. I winced in pain as it hit my skin, blood all over. I cut and cut all over my body, until there was blood all over me. I started to feel dizzy, and fell into the floor.
that is all I remember.
but he raped me for 6 hours straight.
——————————————————
Adrien woke up, looking over to my side as usual. He saw the bathroom door closed, and went to knock. "Babe, it's me.. can I come in, I know somethings wrong.." No answer. He looks under the door to see a pile of blood. He kicks down the door and sees Marinette crying with blood all over the floor and her clothes half off. "what happened princess?!" "H-he found me Adrien.. Luka found me.." He paused. This is all his fault. "OMG, what did he do to you.." I since in pain as I try to speak while laying in the floor. "H-he raped me, for 6 hours straight.." I start to cry, the blood all over my body. He gasped as he started to cry, knowing what had just happened to his lady. "Why would he do this do you.. but what about the cuts?" "I-I did those myself..." He cries and hugs her tight. He sets her back down into the pile of blood.

"Here, you stay right here Princess. I'll be right back." He rushes downstairs to see everyone glare up at Adrien. "GUYS PLEASE HELP, ITS MARI.." Everyone rushes upstairs, as she lays in the pile of her own blood. They rush in the bathroom and tear up at the sight. "Mari, no... that bitch did this to her didn't he.." "yeah, Luka raped her, but Mari cut her self." Adrien scooped me up and layed me on the bed trying to clean me up. He slipped on one of his black shirts, and a black pair of her black leggings. She was all bandaged up and ready to go back into the world.

Then, her phone went off with a sudden notification.

It was Luka.

I read it, and he told us to meet him at the beach. He wants to talk to us..

We walk to beach, seeing him already there.

"Well well well, there's mr jealous." Adrien chuckles. "I have a name you know. I'm Luka, and I don't want you putting hands on my dream woman." "Your woman?" He gets angry, putting his hands into a fist. All of a sudden, Luka takes a swing towards Adrien hitting him in the chin. "Babe, are you okay?!" Luka laughs, looking at the hopeless girl. "Aww, you're little lady is trying to protect you. Move aside liar." "Liar? LIAR? YOU FUCKING RAPED ME FOR 6 HOURS LUKA! YOU PROMISED TO RESPECT MY DECISION!" The group gasped, looking at Luka.  Adrien stood up, punching Luka. He was knocked out cold. The group got back a bit and watched. Marinette blocked the two away from
each other.

"Move aside Mari, I don't want to have to hurt you again." I didn't listen, and he swings at me hitting me in the face. I drop to the ground, my blood flowing out of my body. Adrien knocks Luka down, grabbing Marinette in his arms and running away.

Hours later, the police arrived and arrested Luka.

"Luka, you're under arrest for sexual assault and rape." He gave Adrien a dirty look as he was driven away in the police car with handcuffs.