Marinette's Secret

Previously: I agree, and I know what's coming. I'm about to be loved like I never have before.

He lays on top of me, kissing me passionately, while glaring at me with a smile.
"I promise you by tonight, you won't be able to walk for a week."
I gulp as he starts to get excited. He then leans over and whispers something in my ear. "I love you, did you know that.." I gasp and start to shake. "I-I love you too..." He makes-out with me, as we start to pull each other closer. Once we were both excited, Adrien whispered in my ear. "Get under the covers, and wait for me." I did as told, and crawled under the covers. He went to his suitcase and found a snack and Tylenol from the plane, and he crawled back onto the bed.

"Here, try this and see if you feel better." He lays on top of me, his breathe against my neck. "He seems more confident than usual. He lays on me, his luscious body on top of mine. "W-wait, not yet.." I start to tremble a bit, as he has a confused and caring look on his face. "Is something bothering you bugaboo?" I frown at him, as he looks concerned. "Yes, I can't swallow pills, I need water...." He glares at her, and frowns. "Don't worry, you can have my water." He hands me his glass, and pours the water on my mouth as I swallow." "You know, don't be disappointed about Luka. He cheated on you with Chloe anyways. I'll always love you." I was thinking, he's actually right. I should put him in the past, and enjoy what I have now. I'm  with the guy I've loved since 8th grade..

"I grab his chin and point his head towards me. "Babe, I love you so much." That's the first time I've been excited about something I said. He leaned on me and kisses me. I start to shake a bit, in shock. "Are you okay princess?" I nod, him smiling back at me.

He leans over and plays music to drown out my negative thoughts. "Why are you doing this for me?" I promised you I'd make you feel better. I'm trying to drown out your mind on what happened today, and Luka.. please forgive me."

I lean in for a passionate kiss as he had a confused gaze. "Don't even worry, it's not your fault. It was my fault, I shouldn't have let him touch me like that." He gasped and leaned in. "Don't blame yourself for your own assault. Shall we continue?" I glared at him with a smile. "We shall, my prince."

He starts to kiss me all over, letting out a few quiet moans here and there. He leans into me as I hold onto his shoulders for support. He smiles at me as I try to smile but the pain.. it's so good. Soon, we were both tired, eyes fluttering open and close about 12 times.

"A-Adrien, Im so close to falling asleep, please massage my back..." "as you wish." He rubs my back over and over, feeling sleepy and sleepier every time. I fell asleep, his eyes fluttering closed too. "Mari, I love you.." He flutters his eyes close, leaving his head on my shoulder.

I hope you're enjoying the story so far! Feel free to make suggestions.