Club Trouble

Warning ⚠️ - Sexual Assault/Abuse.

Me and Adrien sat in a booth, while the others partied on the dance floor getting hungover. "I need to ask you something Mari. I really do love you, so much that I desperately need you. I ache for your body. Mari, will you be my girlfriend?" I gasp at the sight of him holding my hands in his. "Yes, 1000 percent yes.." We lock lips, laying down in the booth. "I'll be back babe, I have to use the bathroom." He kisses my forehead and walks off to the bathroom.

I was scrolling on Instagram, when a drunk man walked over to me. "H-hey sexy lady, you wanna come home with me.." I gasped and started to shake. What was going on?! "I-I'm sorry, I don't know you. Please leave me alone..." That's when it hit me. He started touching my chest, leaving hickies all over my body. "P-please stop... ADRIEN!" I scream to my prince, but get no response. "T-Tikki, go find help. Find Adrien and get him here, please.." I cry in pain as he punches and hits on me. "ALYA HELP!" She is busy dancing with Nino. I have bruise marks everywhere. A drop of blood landed on my lap, as my nose started bleeding and my eyes bloodshot read.

"Adrien, it's me Tikki! You're girlfriend is in trouble, some drunk man is beating on her leaving hickies and bruise marks all over. Her nose is bleeding, and her eyes are black with bloodshot." Adrien gasps, and slams the bathroom door open. "MARI!" He shouts for me, but I'm no where to be found. Then he spots me in the crowd, and watching me get beat while sobbing. "MARI!"

He runs towards me and look at me. "Oh my god, Mari I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have left you here alone." I glare over at the man that was beating on me. "Stay. Away. From. Her." His fists are closed, and his facial expression show it. He's about to hurt someone in this club.

"I won't say it again you stupid bitch, stay the fuck away from her or ill beat the shit out of you." He ignored him and beat up on her again, causing her to fall to the floor. "Mari, let's get you out of here." The girls grabbed her and carried her to the car. "A- Adrien, stop! He's just hungover!" He looks at me angrily. "I don't care, he hurt you, and now he's gonna pay." He looks angrily at the guy in the floor, as he starts beating him. I cry, watching him beat up an innocent man who's just hungover.

"That's right, stay the fuck away from her or ill mess you up. Got me?" He kicked him a last time and walked out with the boys. He drives home in the car Mari was waiting in.

Back at home, the girls are in the kitchen while Mari is in the bedroom. Adrien rushed through the door with a nervous look on his face. Where Mari?!" She looks at him nervously. "She's in the car, she's not doing so well.." He runs outside and opens the door quickly.

And he steps towards her, laying in the floor. "Mari, I'm so sorry.." A tear rolls down his eye. He picks me up and puts me in his arms to cuddle. "I'm so sorry Mari, it's my fault you're like this. I should not have left you, you could have gotten so hurt.." I hug him tightly and change it to a kiss.

"Don't worry, I'm okay. Just a bit of pain." He cuddles me in his arms while I cry from what just went on. Meanwhile, the girls come to check on them. "Hey, is she ok Adrien?" "She's okay, I'll take great care of her." They leave the car, as carries me up the stairs. "Please don't cry, I'm here to take care of you.." I sniffle as I try to smile.

He gives me one of his sweatshirts and a pair of shorts to slip on, and we layed in bed to watch a movie. "Adrien I really want you to love me right now." He frowns. "I do love you, but nothing active tonight, not today. You're hurt, and I don't want anything to get worse. You need to rest." I frown at the sound of the worst news I've ever heard.

"You know you want it too, dumbass." He expressed his anger towards me. "Okay, maybe I do. You're body is so beautiful.."

"I'll only do it if you beg, my prince." He takes a deep breath, and starts begging on his knees.

"Please, my Princess. I wanna love you so bad, you don't even know. You're the sexiest girl alive, and I'm willing to do anything to love on you  right now. Please, let me show you that I can make you feel better. Maybe you could even help me out too.."

I agree, and I know what's coming. I'm about to be loved like I never have before.