Blood, Sweat, and Tears Part 2

I paced around the room, nervous on what he was gonna do. He takes the sheets off of the bed and throws them into the hamper. He pats the space on the bed for her to sit. "Close your eyes and stay here." Damn his voice is so fucking sexy. I listen to the moves he makes, as I hear him turn in the shower to fill up the tub. I keep listening to stuff being moved around.

That's when I hear someone knock on the door. It opens slightly. It's Alya, coming to get us for breakfast. "Hey Adrien and Mari, breakfast is ready." He glared up at her and says: "We'll be down in a few minutes." He finished up, as I hear the water turn off. He walks towards me and my hands are in his.

He leads me towards tile: The bathroom. He sits me down on something. "Alright Princess, open your eyes." I open them to see the prettiest bath I've ever seen. He even moved the TV in there so I could watch something. I start to make-out with him, as he grabs onto me and holds me. "What're you waiting on, go relax." I smile and start taking my clothes off. "Where are you going?" I question him. "I'm gonna go eat breakfast and tell them what happened, I'll
be right back." He winks at me and closes the door.

I stepped inside. The water was steaming warm the way I like it, as I turn on something to watch.

Adrien walks downstairs, as the whole group looks at him. "Where's Mari?" Asked Alya. "She's upstairs in the bath, she's not feeling well." The group frowns. "Well I hope she's well enough to go to the beach! I reserved it all for us." Alya seemed very confident that everyone was going to be attending.

"I'm gonna check on Mari." Adrien walked back upstairs to the bathroom, and opened the door. I stood there, with absolutely nothing on. Damn, she's fine.. Adrien thought in his mind. He walks up to her, and helps her. "Here, let me help. I insist." He helps her put her clothes on and carries her downstairs to the table to eat.

"Aww, look at the love birds." Chloe taunts, as Sabrina laughs along with her. The group finished up breakfast, and gets stuff ready for the beach. "Alright guys, I'll meet you at the beach behind the house!" Shouted Max. I walk upstairs to the bathroom, and find the bathing suit I'm wearing, I put on the bathing suit with crimson red, and black lines. Adrien walks in, and the first thing he does is compliment my ass.

"Damn Mari, didn't know you had such an amazing ass.." Adrien said while biting his lip. I roll my eyes as I put on my bathing suit and head for the beach. Adrien followed me down the beach, my body linked to his.

The group awed, as we walked together in perfect choreography, and Alya taking pictures of us as we walked down the beach. I sit down in the towel Alya had set up for me and Adrien. We sat there, cuddling and making out for 2 hours. It's official, I'm in love with Adrien Agreste.