Temptations and Sensations

As the plane ride continues, Alya and Nino managed to sneak a quickly in the small ass bathroom. Now, they've been sitting here for 4 hours sipping on soda while watching movies on Disney+. Adrien give me a sexy glare, and I instantly blush.

Hours later, the plane lands and we unload our bags. Instantly, Adrien regrets putting his hoodie on, as they step out of the plane and the heat hits them. The salty breeze brushes against their faces as the palm trees sway.

"Alix and the gang are on the south side of the airport." said Alya. They walked towards, and hears their voices calling for them. They all gathered for a group hug, and exited the airport. They boarded the bus that they rented. "Who can drive this big ass thing? I'm surprised we made it here without dying." Mylene laughed.

"I can!" laughed Adrien. Then, they set off to their AirBNB. "Alright listen up! Here are the room arrangements. There are 7 Bedrooms, all a master bed. Me and Nino, Kim and Chloe, Max and Sabrina, and Marinette and Adrien." Alya reads off of paper.

"Wait, Im sharing with Adrien?" Marinette questions. "Chill out Mari, let's just go check out our room." He smiled at me and I followed him to our room. We gasped at the sight of a big room with a nice bathroom and a bed with silk sheets.

Alya walks into the room and tells us goodnight. We already had dinner on the plane. After everyone said goodnight, I changed into my Nike sweatpants and my Red Silk Croptop.

Adrien looks over at me and gives me a glare. "What's on your mind Agreste?" Marinette questioned. All of a sudden, I'm lifted up bridal style, and in shock. "What are you doing Adrien?" Stated Marinette. "I'm about to give you what we both want."