The Game Begins

Lauren and Elizabeth walked through the door and the voice chuckles softly. "Okay now your in the next destination, I'm gonna go over with you of what you are gonna be playing this round."

The voiced added to their chuckle. Lauren sighed and yelled, "so are you gonna tell us? Or just laugh?"

"Goodnight, you two~" The voice snapped a finger and Lauren, Elizabeth passed out immediately. A few hours later, they woke up a another room.
"Where am I?" Lauren and Elizabeth said confused.

"So sorry about that. We had to move you easily!" The voice says in a calm tone. "Wait I have a question!" Elizabeth shouted out. "Yes? What is your question.. Elizabeth?"

"Can me and Lauren stay in contact while we play?" Elizabeth asked the voice. "Oh oh oh!" The voice laughs. "Okay okay fine I'll let you guys speak" a moment later, a wall starts to fade away and Lauren sees Elizabeth on the other side.

"Liz!!" Lauren runs to her but hits her head on something invisible. "Lauren?" Elizabeth looked at the wall that is invisible. They started to have a moment before the wall started to become visible. "Hurry up you two!" The voice said with a annoyed voice.

"Wait wait no no!! Liz!" Lauren sighs and pounds on the wall softly. "Now that's over.. let's get this game started!!" The voice clapped and a door appeared. "Please go through that door and it'll bring you to your very first task!! Have fun you two.." the voice ends with a laugh.