The Lookout

(Third person POV)

Elizabeth started to wake up, trying to remember what happened. "Lauren?" She looked around to see where Lauren is..

"Yea?" Lauren then appears over Elizabeth. Elizabeth jumped up and sighed, "what happened?"
She then sees Lauren shrug in confusion. "I don't know all I know we are supposed to go look for a cod fish or something?" L then spoke after a minute.

Elizabeth looked around at their surroundings to see where they were. It looked like they were in a alleyway but E couldn't figure out why...

******

-Lauren's POV-

All I remember from yesterday was me and her were supposed to find a cod fish and follow it. But why did we black out after? "Hey voice! Why did we black out?" I exclaimed to the voice person.

"No reason" he spoke chuckling. "Maybe he had a reason..? Who knows!" I mumbled to myself quietly.
Silence accured for a hour or two (it felt like it), I heard the voice say something but I couldn't make it out..

I fell asleep after he stopped talking. I think he said this, "how we doing?" Or something. I really couldn't make out the words. I woke up in a dark area where I heard an taint voice, "welcome.."
"Who's there?!" I ask as I squint my eyes to see who was talking. They started chuckling, "you know me.."

"I-i do?" I ask, confused and concerned. (I don't think I know someone who sounds so... evil?)
They put a bright light on me. "Oh yes you do know me.." they said, walking to the light. I start to see what they look like and then it startled me... "Hello.. My dear Lauren..~" they chuckled evilly.

"What are you doing here?!" I yell while I'm still startled by finding out who it is.
They smile and look at me, "you dont need to know why I'm here!" They spoke while i death glare at the person.

"Goodnight! I'll see you soon~" They say before I pass out.

---------------------

(A/N): Hey guys! I just came to say that I appreciate you all to get me to 100 reads! I love you all so much. I'll try to update more chapters for you guys! But I hope you all have a wonderful day/night!

Words it took: 387
Published: 7/20/21