Be Awoken

(Third person POV)
Warning: Wholesome chapter!!

It was morning by the time Lauren have woken up. "It's already morning?" She looked around and there was petals falling down. She got up and started walking. "Hey voice?! What happened?" Lauren then asked the voice.

"Oh your awake!" The voice replies with a soft tone. "Why did he sound so soft when he spoke? Weird.." Lauren thought to herself. Elizabeth then spoke after a minute of silence, " hey voice can me and Lauren meet again?"
"Eh why not?" The voice clapped his hands and a wall appeared showing themselves.

They both looked at each other and ran. "Elizabeth!" Lauren yelled as she ran to her. "Lauren? LAUREN!!" Elizabeth yelled after running to her. They are hoping there is no wall so they can hug.

They were right! There isn't a wall. Elizabeth jumped onto Lauren's arms happily. "It's nice to see you again Lauren!" Eli chuckled after getting off of Lauren.
They had their laughs and talks. But it was time to say goodbye.. "goodbye Lauren!" Elizabeth sighed and waved goodbye.

"See you at the end!" Lauren chuckles before a wall starts to go up, blocking them from meeting. Lauren sat down and looked up, "this is a beautiful scenery.." it was a city with cherry blossom trees everywhere.

It was very beautiful but Lauren sighed after it turned to a dock, "Awwww damnit! I was enjoying the cherry blossom trees!!"

"Sorry Lauren but it's time for your new task!" He said chuckling. "Fine fine! Give us our new task!" Eliza looked around.
"But this one has a twist! You two may do it together" the voice person spoke.
"Wait really?!" Lauren jumped in excitement. It was silent before Elizabeth is teleported next to Lauren.

"Do not mess around!" "Ahem so your next task is to.. find a cod fish and follow it" The voice has given the two their next instructions. Everything went black after they started moving...