Chapter I - Gojo Satoru-kun

"Eh? I have to go...to the Gojo Estate? Why?"

The head of the second years among Jujutsu Tech, grade one sorcerer Masamichi Yaga, wears his signature scowl when he informs his student of her task. "You're to serve as a caretaker and personal trainer for the wielder of the Six Eyes. The next heir of the Gojo clan."

The seventeen year old (Y/n) couldn't think of anything more repulsive. "The wielder of the Six Eyes? But I thought they were just a rumor."

"His existence is to remain confidential until he can handle his own. At least from those outside of the Gojo Estate. You will be responsible for his well being and his training until the authorities dismiss you." Yaga responds with a stern tone of voice.

"And how long will that take?" (Y/n) tilts her head to the side.

"That all depends on how long it'll take you to fulfill your task. Worse yet if the authorities give you a time limit."

(Y/n) can say then there that babysitting was not something she was good at. Matter of fact, something that she had never done to begin with. She had come from a family of three, playing the role of an only child. And fulfilling the job of a jujutsu sorcerer none other less. So, of course she wouldn't know the first thing about how children act.

"But...why me?" (Y/n) wonders.

"The Gojo clan personally believes your cursed technique is similar to the wielder of the Six Eyes. To some extent." Yaga tells her flat out.

(Y/n) knits her eyebrows together, not convinced. "Just why exactly is he so important? Why should I even consider taking up such a bothersome task?" She crosses her arms over her chest.

Yaga sighs, resting both his hands on the tall desk that is placed at the front of the room, standing right behind it before hunching his upper body down slightly so that he can meet (Y/n) at an eye to eye level. "He's not just someone to be taken lightly, (L/n). He's a mere child on the outside, but he's the balance of good and evil. The pillar of the jujutsu community. Not to mention a member of one of the top three families of jujutsu sorcerers. You rejecting this task is basically sending society to its deathbed. Including yourself."

(Y/n) groans, raising a hand to rub the back of her head. "Okay, okay, I get it. I watch over the kid and help him get all big and strong, right? Sounds easy, I guess." She scowls at her teacher. "Man, the high authorities are such a pain. Being so traditional and whatnot." She lowers her hand from her head and ticks both her hands in the pockets of her skirt. "So, when do I go?"

~•~

"Gojo Satoru-kun, right?"

The five year old boy with messy, yet tamed white hair, follows his sky blue eyes to the source of the voice. A feet away from where he stood within the garden of flowers was (Y/n). He kept his distance from the girl he had never seen before. As an asset to his family and the jujutsu community, he was always warned of the threats outside of the estate he quarantines in.

"Who are you?" He asks. "Or rather..." He was confused as to why (Y/n) was wearing an unimpressed face. "What's with the face?"

"Just a bit disappointed that not all my expectations were met." (Y/n) confesses. "That's all." She chuckles lightly and takes in all of Satoru's appearance, from top to bottom. She grins at how his kimono was printed with fireflies, matching the main teal color. "What a formal outfit you've got there. Interesting." She crouches down to reach to the little boy's height. "Where are my manners? I'm (Y/n) (L/n). Second Year at Jujutsu Tech. First Grade Sorcerer. I'm your caretaker. And teacher. Nice to meet you." She smirks.