Chapter X - Not A Single Thing

"Satoru-sama, you're supposed to be at the courtyard; (L/n)-san is waiting for you there."

Satoru had gotten so caught up in his studies, so much so that he lost track of time, "Okay!" He abandons his textbooks and notebooks, not even bothering to close up the opened ones, "I'm coming!" He doesn't think twice in running out of his bedroom, and deep into the hallways that would lead him to the estate's courtyard.

"No running!" The servant that had relayed his upcoming training session takes it upon herself to remind him on the importance of maintaining appropriate mannerisms and body language; but Satoru can care less about that, eager to see his mentor and, practically his favorite person, once more.

"I wonder what (L/n)-san is going to teach me today!" As always, it has been pleasant for Satoru in training with (Y/n); his ambition to become as strong as (Y/n) has never been greater, not to mention the progress that he has been making since his first fight, that being nearly two months prior to this very moment.

But when Satoru actually reaches to the courtyard, all the excitement disappears; but (Y/n) wasn't even the one there. Instead, amongst the wide field of grass that lays before him, was a different woman that he's never even met; she had two-parted bangs and long blonde hair that mismatched a tight sleeveless shirt she wore, colored in black, and the white jeans that defined her broad lower portions significantly.

Her brown eyes meets Satoru's and a grin appears on her face, "So you're the wielder of the Six Eyes; I've heard so much about you." Satoru is taken aback by the random appearance of a stranger, but not in the way that puts him on his guard; his six eyes could see that she had no intentions of harming him in any way; and to consider how the estate developed their security after the recent kidnapping, that chances of someone breaking in are much more slimmer than before.

'Who is she?' Satoru wonders to himself, 'My six eyes are picking up a lot cursed energy from her...she must be strong...maybe...even more stronger than (L/n)-san!' The thought of it is too good to be true for him, given how much he had respected his mentor, to the point of putting her on a pedestal even.

"What type of woman do you like?" The mysterious vibe that the woman was exerting was than shattered in that question alone; Satoru reacts in disapproval, his eyes squinted at her as he tries to come up with some valid reason as to why this stranger would ask him this, hoping that it was some sort of correlation to a potential lesson and whatnot.

"Who are you?" Satoru asks in skepticism, "And where's (L/n)-san?"

"Yuki Tsukomo." The woman introduces herself on the spot, "I'm a friend of (Y/n)'s actually; well, more like her upperclassman, but I don't go to Jujutsu High like she does. -- She had some business to do back at the school, so she asked me to substitute for her in advance; I've been wanting to meet you in person for a while now, so I just took the opportunity to oblige." She lifts a finger and pouts as she wavers the finger from left to right, "Now that I've answered your question, you have to answer mine: What type of woman do you like?"

"Seriously? You were serious about that?" Satoru understands that this woman is probably just as much of a big shot as (Y/n), but he can't seem to approach the question without assuming that it was a comedy routine of some kind, "I don't..." And he fails miserably in trying to come up with an answer, "--...I never thought about that kind of stuff; are you even allowed to ask me stuff like that in the first place? I'm about to turn six years old in a couple of weeks..."

"But, a person's fetishes reflect everything about them. By telling me what you like in a girl, you'll let me know if you're an interesting person, or if you're simply boring; I do want to get to know you, after all. Even if you are young, I can assume you've see plenty of girls, right? Other than (Y/n)? I mean, you do live in this pretty luxurious house."