Chapter IV - The Training Continues

[3 Months Later]

Training takes place in the rural parts of Japan, up north, the two of them secluded from any other human interaction by sheltering in the mountains. A cabin was built for the very purpose of their temporary stay. The open fields of grass, and the tress that made is easy to blend in and hide within the environment helped the two stay hidden from society altogether. No troubles came about in having their location being discovered. 

From time to time, (Y/n) would have to meet up with Yaga, face to face, to inform him of the progress Satoru was making. Fortunately so, Satoru was developing at an exponential rate, as expected of a prodigy such as himself. No worries came about from either (Y/n), Yaga, or the Gojo Family.

Though being outside for the first time wasn't under the right circumstances, Satoru enjoyed the privilege of simply being away from it all. He relished the nature that surrounded him, getting to spend more time with the mentor he was already becoming a fond of, and the lack of any supervision in general. He could care less about his parents, as well as the rest of his family back at Tokyo. He was living the moment.

And that would be ever more visible in another day he would spend training with (Y/n). He's eager in closing the distance between him and (Y/n), who is standing still at the center of the open field. As he draws closer to his mentor by running, he changes his movements and performs a front flip, then repeats it by doing a few more. Doing so enables himself to gather enough strength to push himself off the ground, enough for him to fly above (Y/n), now several feet above her. On purpose, he was heading towards the nearest tree there was.

Next thing (Y/n) knew, the boy was bouncing from branch to branch, circling her at every corner there was. She grins in amusement, watching his every move; the speed he was moving at, though it was advanced, didn't interfere with her ability to concentrate her gaze on him. She stays put at where she stood among the grass below her, her eyes never tearing away from her developing student.

At the timing that he, himself, deduced was right, Satoru maneuvers downwards and lands on a random boulder with bent knees; though he was behind (Y/n), she could sense him intending on attacking. He neglects the dent he makes on the boulder when he then jumps to a tree that was the closest to (Y/n). Once he reaches to the tree, he propels himself at his mentor by pressing his feet against it.

On instinct, (Y/n) raises a leg, intending on using to kick Satoru away. But, Satoru reacts accordingly by ducking his head back and avoiding the leg, reading (Y/n)'s move on the spot; as he does so, he uses both hands to maneuver his body to go over the leg that is still moving, so that he can still be facing (Y/n) (preventing himself by flying pass her). Given that his hold on the leg remained, he was then able to swing himself right at (Y/n), this time with a kick of his own that he was preparing.

(Y/n) had been taken aback by Satoru's trick, that her subconscious gets the best of her when she punches Satoru at the center of his face. Her face goes pale at the sight of her student flying a good yard away, into a large boulder that whelmed the area. The mess that the collision creates brings concern for his well being, so she tends to him.

"Are you okay?!" (Y/n)'s worries only worsened when she sees Satoru's smile still present on his face.

"Yeah, I'm okay!" Satoru happily sits up from the broken pieces of the boulder that trap him against the dent he made in crashing into the boulder, "I really got you this time, didn't I?" (Y/n) can only wonder why he wasn't fazed by the attack in the slightest, "You accidentally hit me more harder than usual! That means I got you!"