Chapter VII - Satoru's Offensive

"It's great that you're doing your part as a mentor, (Y/n) (L/n)--" Yuichi says these words with no emotion whatsoever, lifting up a finger that points to nothing but the air, then at Satoru, "--...but you really do have no choice but to behave under our accords." Little did (Y/n) and Satoru know that he had been a signal for a wave of cursed sorcerers that circle around him and Yori.

(Y/n) can already figure out who exactly those sorcerers were going to target, 'They're heading for Satoru!' But before she can make a move, Yori had already closed in on her and serve as the distraction necessary to separate her from Satoru. The same time that (Y/n) evades the spiked mace that is swung at her, Satoru hops backwards to avoid confronting the sorcerers right away.

Despite her recent wound to the face, Yori had managed to maintain her smug look, "We've heard plenty of things about you, (L/n)-chan..." She doesn't stop in swinging her weapons, altering in using both spiked maces as (Y/n) continues to avoid getting harmed by them, "--for starters, how you've been known as the only jujutsu sorcerer that has never committed a murder; surely you've taught the Six Eyes the same ideal, yes?"

It isn't rocket science for (Y/n) to understand why Yori brought this up, 'So they think that Satoru's disadvantaged if he doesn't kill those cursed sorcerers; which, in their assumption will make it easier for them to keep him occupied. Typical.' She senses Yuichi flying in from above, holding his ruined weapon with both hands in anticipation of piercing through (Y/n)'s skull; of course, this wouldn't be the case because she had used her cursed technique to dodge the predictable move.

Satoru keeps Infinity activated when he punches away the closest cursed sorcerer, then rotates his body to perform a knick, at a different one that was running up to him from behind. He had minimized the barrier of his Infinity that it wasn't until the cursed sorcerers were an inch away from that they would get propelled backwards, prevented from landing a single touch on the small body.

'(L/n)-san wants me to stay with her at all times!' Satoru doesn't think twice in running to where he had abandoned (Y/n), "(L/n)-san!" Along the way, he has to either dodge the incoming attacks of cursed sorcerers that tried to distract him; he didn't want to rely on his Infinity, thinking it was tedious to always wait until he was extremely close to his enemies for the invisible barrier to do its job.

Yuichi steals a glance at Satoru in agitation, 'This brat!' He performs a certain hand signal that captures Satoru's attention, "Domain Expansion: Solidity Rhythm." Seconds before Satoru could reach the three sorcerers that were fighting amongst on another, a dark dome surrounds them and intentionally kept him and any other person from entering, as how it was supposed to function as any other domain expansion. -- (Y/n) had already figured that one of the two twins would've used their cursed technique or domaine expansion and some point, so she had just let it come to be at that moment; she wasn't certain of what their cursed techniques were, so she wasn't going to drag her student into any potential mistakes she is bound to make.

Satoru hits his fists against the domain expansion, as hard as he could, like it would do any good in creating an entryway in, "(L/n)-san!" He begins to panic, his wariness present on his face and heard in his voice, worried that (Y/n) would get hurt; he had been taught in advance how the concept of the attack worked, "(L/n-san!" He screams louder, also hoping that (Y/n) would respond back in some way, whether it's a demand or assurance; he can only imagine what would be going on inside.

Before (Y/n) can even process her surroundings, the entire weight of her body dragged her to the very floor of the domain; there's such a tight force that implements her body to the ground, so much so that she can even move a muscle. She grunts in such struggles that is simply inevitable of this presence she has never experienced before, 'Shit...! I can't get my body to move! -- I get it, there's a much more heavier gravity that is applied to this entire domain! All except that damn bastard!' She manages to enforce her eyes to stay wide open, despite the backlashes of the altered gravity; doing so enables her to caught a sight of not only Yuichi, but Yori, being untouched by the domain, '--And the other one, too? Damn it! They got me!'