part 1:"what"

Side note:
Thoughts

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A young girl wearing black dress and a white shirt underneath stepped out of the airport. Her midnight silky hair shined in the moon light as her sharp golden brown eyes scanned the area around her.

"I dont have a food feeling about this,but somehow my gut is telling me everything's gonna be okay.And I'm never wrong so I'll trust my gut and go with it."

"Taxi!!!"called the young female as she stood on the pavement infront of the airport.A taxi stopped in front her and she got in with luggage right after her."Can you please take me to 4th Avenue " "Sure"

And with that the girl was of on her way home. The drive home was 30 minutes. She couldn't wait to see her family again though she had a feeling something bad happened .Her mother just called and told her to come home but she didn't say what happened. The girl was worried for her family and yet she still had a feeling everything was going to be alright. She was very superstitious and always trusted her gut feeling.It never failed her in the past so why should she doubt it now.The girl had arrived and saw people standing infront of her house all wearing black seeing this the girl quickly paid the driver,grabbed her luggage and rushed to see what was happening.

(Yusuke pov)                                               
"HUH!?!?!?" " Yusuke what's wrong?" Botan asked me. "My sister.......she's my twin,she was in America studying at some school that offered her a scholarship" I told botan "What shes your twin sister theres no way shes to beautiful to be your twin" "whats that supposed to mean!?!!?!"

(Ashuri pov)                                                
"Yusuke he's dead" "Mom........"I went to embrace the crying mess of a mother who raised us ,I started crying too . My twin brother was dead suddenly a woman and a child came in. What I heard next made me cry even more ,he saved a boy from dying. I felt someone watching me and I turned around and gasped. I swear I just saw Yusuke for a second their.

After the everyone was done paying their respects I sat down infront of Yusuke and the I touched his face."Yusuke your an idiot you know that." Then the strangest thing happened I could still sense his life energy and his corpse was  warmer than a normal corpse would be. He's still somehow alive.

"Yusuke, I know you still here please come back I miss you"