part 5: coffee smells really good huh?

The next morning I woke up and got dressed.

Number 4. I did my hair and grabbed my purse. I walk out of the house with my phone in hand, on my way to meet Kurama at the ace we agreed to meet. Arriving at the cafe I saw him waiting for me in front of the cafe. He looked nice.

I quickly walked so I could be next to him

I quickly walked so I could be next to him. "Your here early." I told him while proceeding to walk inside. "Good morning Ashuri, a man should never make a lady wait so they have to be early." He said making me smile as we stand in front of the cashier and  order our drinks.  I order some doughnuts to eat seeing as I skipped breakfast. Before I could pay kurama quickly put money on the cash register before taking my hand and pulling me to sit in a booth near a corner. We sat down and started to enjoy our orders. "So are you going to explain or do I have to ask." I said as I looked at him. He looked at me before he started to explain what he is, why he's here and he's current situation. I listened to him carefully. Taking sips of my drink and eating inbetween. When he was done explaining, our drinks were finished. "So what do you need to give up for it to work." I ask him. He stays quiet before telling me.

"I don't think you should do it." I tell him as I look into his eyes. He looks right back. "Well I'm going to." He said as I let out a sigh. I check the time "We've been here for over an hour." I say as I start standing up. I throw my garbage away before walking out, Shuichi following me. "Its 9:30 what should we do?" I ask as we walk down the street. "Maybe a walk in the park to calm our minds." Shuichi suggests. And with that we start walking to the park near by. As we walk a calm breeze passes by us allowing me too relax. We sit down on a bench. "So how have you been." He asks me. " I'm fine thank you for asking." I responded  to his question. "So the spirit detective........" he trails off. "He's my twin brother tho as you can see he's an idiot." I say to him. " really now." He says with a smile on he's face. "Yes, and I'll have you know I'm quite upset with both of you so I'll be heading off now." I say as I stand up to walk away. "Hmmmm is there any way I can make it up to you?" He asks me. "A way to a woman's heart is her stomach." I say as I continue walking. "Well then what would you like me to get you, he asks me smiling. "Suprise me." I say to him. "Okay then meet me after school tomorrow." He asks me as I agree before saying bye. I walk to the house and get started on lunch. I did my daily exercises and went to sleep early that day.

Time skip

Me and Yusuke went to meet with Kurama. I met his mom for the first time. She was sweet. It was nice seeing Kurama act like this towards his mother. We went to the roof and he and yusuke  started to talk as I just listened not saying anything. Suddenly I nurse came and started calling for Kurama. I waited outside of  the room while the boys went back to the roof and used the demonic item that would bring back Shuichis mother. After some time I heard a noise and Shuichi came running towards the room, me following after him. After the everything that happened me and Yusuke went home.
I was tired from stressing while Yusuke was celebrating. I immediately smacked him o  the head with the newspaper. "Why are you celebrating, the third item is still missing I said." "Ow, ya I know. Sorry geez is it wrong to celebrate." Yusuke asked as I just kept walking.

Extra scene

There Ashuri was standing outside  of Kuramas school waiting for him her  beauty not going unnoticed by all the people around her. She had finished classes early and quickly went to finish her club activities. Before going home and getting dressed.

She was on her phone waiting for him when he walked out of school

She was on her phone waiting for him when he walked out of school. As be saw her his smile got bigger as he approached. She heard footsteps coming her way and turned to face them. She came face to face with Shuichi as he stood infront of her. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting long." He said as he greeted Ashuri. The smile on his face not going bye unnoticed by his schoolmates as the girls got jealous of Ashuri and started glaring at her. "No I just got here two minutes ago." She responded. Noticing the glares sent her way she quickly sent them one back. If looks could kill the girls would have been buried In the earth's core by now. Everyone who saw her glare looked away or coward in fear as they saw her glare. It felt like they were being judged by the gods as they looked into her golden brown eyes. They were nervous and Intimidated by her mere presence. Kurama noticing this quickly snapped her out of her glaring fest before he took her hand and walked away trying to distract her by talking to her as they walked but Ashuri was focusing on their hands. A light blush on her face as she look at how perfectly they fit in hers. Refocusing on his voice she listens to him speak. They went put to eat at a cafe as they talked and discussed things with each other. Learning each others interest, likes, dislikes and Hobbies along the way.

That day was really fun. On their way home both of them thought the same thing.

'Would that be considered our first date?..........'  they thought with light blushes on their face.

(1024 words)