part 3:"what a fire!!!"

.
                                      .
                                      .
                                      .
                                      .
                                      .
                                      .
                                      .
                                      .
                                      .
                                      .
                                      .
                                      .
                                      .

(Ashuri pov)
"Hey, mom I'm going out." "Mmh, dressed like that." I looked down at my outfit and saw nothing  wrong with it

I had my waist-length, curly midnight hair up in a high ponytail and had my  exercising clothes." Mum don't worry about my outfit I'm just going on my morning run and then I'm gonna come back and get changed in my outfit for the day then I'm gonna go shopping because we need groceries and the fridge is empty, I'll be back in  an hour I love you." "Mhm love you too." And with that I set out for my morning run around the neighborhood around the early morning hours of 6:00.

40 minutes into the run I stopped by convenience store and and went to the aisle where they keep the water and other drinks. I went to the snack aisle and got myself some pocky ,2 granola bars, 2 bags of chips and some cookies and cream ice cream. When I went to check out and noticed the cashier looking at my chest area. "My eyes are up here you know." I said making him blush and look away from me in a flustered manner. "Sorry."*ahem* he cleared his throat. "That will be 850 yen(random price)" I paid and quickly grabbed my stuff and left the store. As I was walking in a rush I didn't  notice the person infront of me. I looked up and saw the guy who saved me that day. "Oh you're the guy that saved me that day, I never got your name I'm  Ashuri Urameshi nice to meet you" "oh I'm Shuichi Minamino nice to officially meet you too Urameshi." "I knew we would meet again. " " Please call Ashuri I dont really like formalitys" "Okay then Ashuri, if you don't mind me asking I noticed you have a slight accent?" "Oh I was studying abroad in America." I said with a slight chuckle in my voice. " Are you in high school?" When heard i that I let out a little laugh making him confused "actually I'm fourteen so I'm still in junior high, I went to a school for prodigies." While we talked we started walking."Oh really what do you do?" He asked "well I play alot of sports and I have very high academic marks but mostly in science and I do piano and dancing and musical arts so alot really, um wanna exchange numbers?" "Sure." So we both took out our cellphones and exchanged numbers" Bye, I'll text so maybe we could hang out sometime." I said with one eye closed while I held my phone in my left hand pointing it at him. "Sure, I'll see you around." "Okay, bye."

With that encounter on my mind I rushed home knowing I was a few minutes late.

Getting home I opened on the door and stepped in. From my point of view I looked at the house and their it was, in all its filthy glory was the mess of a house my family lived in.

I let out a sigh and started going to my room. 'I'll clean it when I get back' I thought and quickly took a shower.i put on my clothes, grabbing my purse I walk out of the house.

i put on my clothes, grabbing my purse I walk out of the house