part 6: so.......your a kidnapper?

Ashuri pov

I went to school this morning and then went to basketball ball practice. "Hey!!! Ash, wait up." I heard Himari call from down the hall while I was on my way to the locker rooms. "Hey Shuri, you walk so fast." Mizuki said as I continued to walk to the locker rooms. "Its not my fault you guys are slow." "Correction girls not guys." Himari said when we reached the locker rooms. "Let's just get changed and finish practice, I could eat 10 cheesecakes right now and I have somewhere to be." I said as we changed in to our training clothes. "Oh ,what's this? Does Ashuri perhaps have a date after school?" Mizuki asked me in a teasing tone as she started walking on my right. " oh, your going on a date? Who's the lucky guy~" Himari asked as she stood on my left. "Nobody now let's get to practice, also we are still going to meet up tomorrow right?" I asked the twins. "Sure." They both responded. With this we start basketball practice.

Time skip

Practice ended as i walked out of the school grounds and decided maybe I should explore the other clubs next time when I come back to school.

On my way home I felt like someone was watching me as I felt shivers goes down my back, so I walked faster.

Suddenly I felt someone behind and was about to turn around before getting knocked out.

Time skip

"So................your a kidnapper." Ashuri said as she looked at the demon that had captured her. Honestly, at that very moment he thought he should have never have taken her and only took Keiko. He was wondering how he didn't kill her at the very moment she started talking.

But calmed himself down as he remembered why he had taken the girl.

Blah blah blah time skip tik after the intense fight. (Sorry just lazy because while everyone was fighting Ashuri decided she couldn't wait the whole day and fell asleep.)

"Your all idiots, y'know" Ashuri said as she stared at the group. They all looked at her and gave her a deadpanned expression.

"Hm, oh I forgot you were here." Yusuke said as he stared at his twin with a done kind of expression as this was not the first time she was kidnapped.

The fact she was so calm bothered him but he decided to keep his mouth shut.

"Well, let's ho home it's my turn to cook." Ashuri said as she walked out of the building.

(This was just a filler chapter and I'll be starting with the next one as soon as possible as it is unfortunately exams from where I am from. But stay safe and remember to drink lots of water I know yall thirsty😋 good what ever time of the day you read this)