part 4: going back to school

Outfit on top
_____^_______

After Yusuke was brought back to life

Man lifes good. The sun is shining and I had started my day of fairly good with little to no problems. Yusuke is back in the land of the living and all is well. He told me everything of what happened while he was dead and I believed him because I've been seeing weird things since i was ten. I was going to my first class today. As I reached the building i saw people walking in and out. They had a big building and I large sports field and a swimming pool facility, they also have a dormitory but I decided to stay home and not on the campus. I was on my way to my first class when I started thinking about the person I met a few times. Shuichi Minamino.
We have been frequently texting over the phone and he was quite an interesting person. He was very smart and new how to carry a conversation well. We planned on getting coffee this week. I arrived in front of my class door and entered. I quickly greeted my teacher and found my seat   first class of the day was Japanese literature and I was getting through the day fairly easily. After finishing my classes I went to the place to sign up for clubs. This school had clubs that do really good and the skills the people here have are impressive especially in sports. I signed up for the basketball and aerobics clubs. I already made arrangements with the school. I went to the basketball club first. I got settled in and joined practice. I managed to make two friends. Mizuki and Himari Saito. Twin athletes that love basketball ball, both were also spirit energy users. More specifically their spirit energy allows them to increase their physical abilities.

 More specifically their spirit energy allows them to increase their physical abilities

Mizuki has blue eyes while, Himari has red eyes they were quite interesting and funny. They are really fun to be with and we decided to go to a cafe after school and hang out. We had a great time. I went home in my extra clothes that I always keep on me.

 I went home in my extra clothes that I always keep on me

On my way home I spotted Yusuke walking around. I quickly dropped off my things at home and started looking for him. It started getting darker out so I just started to track his spirit energy. When I found him he was bloody and bruised and botan was looking at his injuries. "This stupid idiot, what did he do this time?" I asked botan as she then told me everything that's happening. "C'mon let's go get him patched up." I said as we then went home.

Time skip the next morning

I woke up and showered then got dressed .

I tied my hair up in a ponytail and went to make breakfast for everyone

I tied my hair up in a ponytail and went to make breakfast for everyone. "Morning." "Morning dumbass hope you had a terrible sleep. tch." I said to yusuke as he walked in along with botan. Serving them some breakfast I sat down and joined them. "Wow. Not even a " are you okay" man your so mean." Yusuke said as he started eating. "Its not my fault you got yourself hurt yesterday. Btw I talked to Botan and koenma and from now on I will be joining you on your missions as spirit detective." I told him as I ate breakfast. "Really?? Okay tho what are you wearing?" He asked me while look at my outfit. "I have basketball practice first then , I'm gonna help you because unlike somebody, I actually have a school life and also after your done eating let me see your injuries." I told him as I continued to eat before standing up and putting my dishes in the sink and getting my morning coffee ready and making myself some lunch. "Geez why are you so pissy this morning." He asked finishing his breakfast and putting his dishes in the sink. Seeing this I head over to him and use my spirit energy to check his wounds and heal the minor ones. Not answering him I grabbed my bag, coffee and lunch before walking towards the door. "I'll see you later bye mom love you." I say as I walk out the house on my way to practice. After practice I go to aerobics then I go to my locker room getting changed into my extra clothes .

I get a call from Botan saying that Yusuke beat one of the criminals and that he's injured but doesn't want help so I head over to where they are

When I reach them I hit Yusuke on the head with a newspaper. "Idoit what do you think your doing I asked him. That's when we all saw Yusukes compass reacting. 'One of them are here.' I thought before looking around  that's when I spotted Shuichi walking in the crowd. At that moment I figured out everything. Shuichi was Kurama  . Suddenly we all heard him telepathically speaking to us. After he told us that he quickly said hello to me. "Ashuri, hi I didn't know you were with the spirit detective. Are we still on for coffee tmr." He asked me telepathically before I responded back: "sure 8:15 remember." I said back to him in my mind before he walked off.

Time skip

"I dont trust this I think it's a trap." Botan voiced her opinion. She started explaining everything while I treated Yusukes wounds. I suddenly got the feel we were being watched before mother burst in. I started packing everything up before exiting Yusukes room and going outside for some fresh air. After I went inside we had dinner. I quickly got undressed and I went to sleep.

(957 words)