part 2:"i know"

Side note
Outfit on top is what Ashuri's wearing

(Ashuri pov)                                              
"Morning mom" "oh Ashuri morning "  greeted my mum "hello Atsuko, Ashuri" "morning keiko" "y'know girls I had the strangest dream " "oh me too." Kieko and I said in unison ." Well......." so mum told us about her dream. I checked the time "oh keiko you should probably head to school now." " oh your right,bye see you later" " bye, mom I'm going out "

"Where are you going." "I'm going to stay in Japan with you so I need to get all my things and I have to talk to the principal of the school I'm going to." "Okay see you." "Bye."

Time skip

After I sort out all my things I started walking back so I could get ready for the funeral. While I was deep in my thoughts I didn't notice the car heading my way "Watch out!!!" I was grabbed by my arm and yanked out of the road and into a solid wall or so I thought "Are you okay ?" I turned around only to be met with a tall male with unnaturally red hair and magnificent emerald eyes."I'm fine, thank you." I said looking up at him, me being 6 inches shorter "His spirit energy, its weird but strong." "You should really pay attention to your surroundings." He told me while he gently smiled at me."I'll keep that in mind again thank you, is there anything I could do to repay you for saving my life." "No it's fine you dont need to do that." "Really? are you sure." "Yes I'm sure its alright ." "Okay thank you again, bye." "Bye." And with that I quickly walked away not looking back but I had a feeling we would meet again.

"Mom, I'm home......h-hey what's wrong here." " oh Ashuri its Yusuke he's alive, he's still here." I know that since I senced his life energy that's why I came home so fast, I forgot to tell mom to stop the cremation . "Hey, everything us going to be okay."