Brawly vs Y/n

Today was now Y/n's gym battle as Ash wanted to watch to see how Y/n would battle. Y/n then grabbed his friendball and sent out Feebas.
Y/n:Feebas, please watch our battle OK.
Feebas then gave her trainer a squeal of approval.
Y/nay could you please watch Feebas?
May:Sure!
She them blushed a faint red at the thought that Y/n trusted her to look after his pokemon.
Ref:This will be a 2 on 2 battle between the gym leader Brawly and the challenger Y/n. Only the challenger may be able to substitute pokemon. May both trainers send out their pokemon.
Y/n:Go Mightena!
Brawly:Go meditite!
Both pokemon came out and the battle began.
Brawly:Use focus punch
Y/n:Use fire fang
Meditite's fists glowed  white but Mightena then bit into the meditation pokemkn as focus punch was cancelled.
Max:Why didn't meditite use focus punch to cancel fire fang?
Brock:Focus punch takes 1 turn to focus energy so if a pokemon attacks during that turn the pokemon can't execute focus punch.
Y/n:Use howl!
Brawly:Low sweep!
Mightena howled into the air as he raised his attack power and meditite fell to the ground and went for a blow to Mightena's feet.
Y/n:Don't think so, Use quick attack and fire fang.
Mightena dashed at quick speeds to knock meditite off its feet and the hyena pokemon used its fire covered fangs to take down meditite.
Ref:Meditite is unable to battle. Mightena wins.
Brawly:You tried your best good job return.
He then returned his pokemon and grabbed his next pokeball.
Brawly:Go hariyama!
Brawly then sent out his hariyama to battle.
Y/n:Mightena return.
Y/n then returned his pokemon and sent out his next pokemon.
Y/n:Go marshtomp.
He sent out the second stage water starter.
Brawly:Interesting choice. I saw your contest in rustburo and thought you would've chosen pikachu. Anyway Use arm thrust.
Y/n:Use mud shot.
Hariyama charged to marshtomp throwing his arms back and forth. The mud fish pokemon then threw a ball of mud into hariyama's face as it then missed its arm thrust.
Brock:That is a good strategy as hariyama can't aim its attacks well.
Brawly:Use belly drum.
Hariyama then slapped its stomach multiple times as it raised its attack to the maximum but also cutting down on health.
Y/n:Good plan to maximise your attack but it's useless if you can't hit your target.
Brawly:Use retaliation.
Y/n:Protect
Hariyama charged to marshtomp glowing white but the water started put up a barrier.
Y/n:Now use water gun and mud shot.
Marshtomp shot a big beam of water to hariyama as the mud from before came off its face. Them marshtomp sent another mud ball but this time it was to send hariyama back.
Brawly:Great Use a thrust.
Hariyama then began to throw his arms back and forth towards Marshtomp.
Y/n:Here is something you can't avoid. Water gun but on the ground.
Marshtomp then sent a beam of water onto the ground as the sumo pokemon then fell on the ground and began to slip everywhere on the battlefield.
Brawly:What!
Y/n:Use water gun.
However instead of a beam of water marshtomp sent over a ball of water to hariyama as the sumo pokemon then fainted.
Y/n:That was water pulse.
Ref:Hariyama is unable to battle which means Y/n wins.
Brawly:Wow that was a good strategy you used. Well here is the knuckle badge as prove of your victory..
Brawly then handed Y/n the badge and the Gang then left with Feebas having stars in her eyes at the fought of gym battles. Ash now had an idea of his gym battle.

The next day Ash then had his rematch against Brawly.

After that the gang then went onto a boat to arrive to Slateport.