Petalburg Lovers part 1

The gang arrive at Petalburg city, site of Y/n and Ash to have their gym battle against Norman.
May:We're here!
Max:We get to see Mom and Dad!
Y/n:So your dad is the gym leader right?
May:Yeah. He is. He specializes in normal type pokemon.
Y/n:Well I will still beat him.
Max:No way!
Ash:Well I will beat him first. Why don't you guys head to the gym while I head to the pokemon center.
Y/n:Sounds good.
The group split off from Ash as they head towards the gym. Once they arrive they see Kenny who is sweeping the floor.
Kenny:Hi guys. How are you doing?
May:We're good Kenny.
Kenny:So who is this?
He points towards Y/n with curiosity.
Y/n:My name is Y/n. Nice to meet you.
The door behind Kenny opens up as a women in an orange dress come out.
Caroline:My babies. Your home I've missed you so much.
May+Max:Mom!
They pair of then rush over to their mother as they give her a hug.
Brock:Hi Caroline
Caroline:Hi Brock. So you must be Y/n. May talks about you all the time
May and Y/n blush.
May(red):M-mom!
Y/n(red):Yes Mrs Maple. My name is Y/n.
Caroline:Please don't be so formal. Just call me Caroline. Why don't you all join us inside for some food.
Y/n/Brock:Thanks.
They all enter the house as they sit by the table and Caroline is cooking some food. Back at their lodge, Max and May are eating and bragging about their journeys, and adventures with Team Rocket.
May:So Mom when is Dad coming home?
Max:Yeah he normally comes home doesn't he?
Caroline:Uh. Not today.
Kenny:Anyway are you guys hungry for seconds?
Brock:Uh yeah
Y/n:Me two.
The pair give Kenny their plates as he refills them with bread as he gives them back.
May:Oh Mom guess what I caught a Beautifly.
Caroline:You caught a what?!
Kenny:She didn't say Beautifly she said Silver prize from the cooking contest May entered.
Max continues to mentions that Beautifly helped May to win some Contests. Caroline is now nearly losing her temper, though she turns around and pretends that nothing is amiss.
Kenny:Hey guys let's head to the greenhouse.
May:Actually Mom I actually wanted to talk to you about something.
Kenny, Max, Brock and Y/n head outside as May and her mother talk to each other.
Caroline:What is it dear?
May:Well Mom. I wanted to ask you about advice on confessing your feelings on somebody.
Caroline:Confessing your feelings?
May:Yeah well you see I have a crush on somebody and I don't know how to tell him.
Caroline:Let me guess. It is Y/n?
May:H-how did you know?!
Caroline:It was obvious. I saw how you were looking at Y/n very subtly the entire day.
May:Well you got it right.
Caroline:Well I would say the best way to confess would be to just be honest with him.
May:Y-you sure?
Caroline:Yeah.
May smiles and thanks her mom as she leaves towards the greenhouse.

With Y/n, Brock, Kenny and Max
Kenny is talking to Brock and Y/n about what is going on with Caroline but before he could really state anything a vigoroth appeared hanging off the trees.
Max:It's Vigoroth!
Y/n:Vigoroth?
Pokedex:Vigoroth the wild monkey pokemon. A normal type and the evolved form of Slakoth. Vigoroth is always itching and agitated to go on a wild rampage. It simply can’t tolerate sitting still for even a minute. This Pokémon’s stress level rises if it can’t be moving constantly.
Y/n:It sounds powerful.
Vigoroth however looks kinda sad as this intrigues Brock and Y/n.
Brock:Why does Vigoroth look sad?
Kenny:You see recently Vigoroth has wanted a real opponent to battle and has been battle hungry but Norman has been off a lot recently.
Just as he was saying that Y/n's Mightyena came out of his pokeball and once his eyes laid onto Vigoroth he became hostile and began to growl violently. Vigoroth sees this aggression he begins to growl.
Y/n:Mightyena calm down.
Mightyena and Vigoroth then rush at each other and begin to exchange fire fangs and Scratches.
Y/n:Mightyena return!
The ball sends a red beam towards Mightyena but the beam is block off by the wild flames being emitted from the fire fang attack from Mightyena. May then arrives into the greenhouse with red puffy cheeks. She then sees Mightyena fighting her father's Vigoroth and runs up to Y/n.
May:Y/n why is Mightyena fighting with dad's Vigoroth?
Y/n:I have no idea. He just came out of his pokeball and began to attack. I tried to return him back to his pokeball but the beam got deflected from the flames from fire fang.
Ash then comes out of the bushes and is about to say something but sees the two hostile pokemon battling.
Ash:Guys what's going on?
Brock:Mightyena for some reason began attacking Vigoroth and they then got into a battle. We don't know how to stop them and the flames are getting dangerously violent.
Y/n:Oh wait I know. Marshtomp come out.
He sends out his water starter who is shocked to see Mightyena battling.
Y/n:Marshtomp please use a water pulse on them.
Marshtomp sends a sphere of water that extinguishes the flames as both pokemon cool off.
Y/n:Now both of you return.
He returns both of his pokemon as he sighs. Ash informs the others that he saw Norman at the Center talking to Nurse Joy, though the information only alarms everyone. Brock is determined to solve this, calling himself the original "love doctor" as he leads everyone to the local Center.