Y/n vs Winona

The gang have arrived at Fortree city. In the day prior Ash battled Winona and got his sixth gym badge.

Now it was Y/n's turn. He and Winona stood at seperate parts of the battlefield as the ref appeared.
Ref:This will be a 3 on 3 battle between the gym leader Winona and the challenger Y/n. Only the challenger may be able to substitute pokemon. May both trainers send out their pokemon.
Y/n/Winona:Go Zephyrus/Altaria!
The two dragons land on the battlefield as their audience gasp in shock that Y/n would send out his newest capture, especially one who hasn't had battle experience with him yet. To make them worry more he is up against a pokemon who has a type advantage and mobility advantage.
Ref:Battle begin!
Y/n/Winona:Dragon breath!
The two identical attacks collide in mid air but to the shock everyone Y/n Zephyrus's dragon breath breaks through and sends the cloud dragon flying as she slams harshly into the wall.
Winona:Use peck!
Y/n:Crunch!
The bird dives down with her beak glowing ready to skewer the small dragon but the pseudo legendary pokemon opens his mouth and catches the bird's head, clamping down hard as the muffled cries of Altaria can barely be heard.
Max:How is Zephyrus doing so well despite this being his first battle.
Brock:From what he told us about that Zinnia girl, she may have personally trained him more then we originally thought.
Ash:Still, he can't get overconfident with Zephyrus.
May:I think he will be able to win  this.
The group agree as Y/n grins.
Y/n:This is perfect. Use dragon breath.
Winona's eyes widened as her flying type was spat out in a blast of blue drgaonic energy. The bird was barely able to keep herself in the air.
Winona:Use dragon breath!
Y/n:Use headbutt!
Altaria spat out her own dragon breath which soared towards Zephyrus as the small green dragon jumped over it, running across the dragon type move before ramming his head into Altaria as she fell unconscious upon impact and her eyes rolled back as she crashed to the ground, acting as a cushion for Zephyrus.
Ref:Altaria is unable to battle. Winona send out your next pokemon.
Everyone in the stands and even Winona were left speechless as the gym leader recalled her fallen dragon and wordlessly sent out Pelipper.
Y/n:Can you still go on?
The dragon nods as Y/n leaves him in.
Winona:Use quick attack!
Y/n:Dragon dance!
Zephyrus spins as he flower, increasing his attack and speed as the water type slams into him with incredible speed.
Y/n:Headbutt!
Winona:Hydro pump
The two pokemon were locked into each other so Pelipper couldn't avoid the attack as Zephyrus slammed his hard head onto the bird. Unlike his comrade of the sky, Pelipper held on and heeding his trainer's call unleashed a massive torrent of water onto the dragon but when the attack seized Zephyrus was still standing, doused by water and incredible pissed off.
Y/n:Dragon breath!
As Zephyrus unleashed the dragon ice energy blast Winona remembered how much damage both uses of that move did to Altaria so she wanted to avoid it.
Winona:Quick attack then use steel wing!
Pelipper darted out of the way but unfortunately for the gym leader he was clipped by the attack on his wing so he began to fall uncontrollably meaningful he wasn't able to steady himself or power up steel wing.
Y/n:Crunch!
Zephyrus opened his mouth before latching his stubby fangs into the bird's wing as he squawked in anger and pain. Eventually he threw the dragon off but it was clear that he wouldn't be able to fly for the rest of the battle.
Winona:Hydro pump!
Y/n:Meet it with Dragon breath!
The two moves collide and like before dragon breath proves to be superior as it breaks through the water and slams into the bird as it even gets the low chance of paralysis.
Y/n:Use headbutt!
Zephyrus charges forwards, with his head acting as a battering ram as the bird could only watch in horror as he wasn't fast enough to Dodge. So unlike their previous exchange headbutt manages to knock out the flying type.
Ref:Pelipper is unable to battle. Winona send out your final pokemon.
Winona:Return. Go Swellow!
She sends out her ace as the shiny Swellow spreads her wings and takes to the sky.
Y/n:Zephyrus let's do this!
The dragon roared in agreement as a bright light emerged from him. His body shifted, becoming more rotund and spherical. Once the light faded the previous Bagon was replaced by a green Shelgon.

Y/n:Wow, you evolved! He got his pokedex to check him out but unknown to everyone his mega stone and keystone were shining a bit more

He got his pokedex to check him out but unknown to everyone his mega stone and keystone were shining a bit more.
Pokedex:Shelgon, the  Endurance Pokémon. A dragon type and the evolved form of Bagon and the pseudo legendary of Hoenn. Inside Shelgon’s armor-like shell, cells are in the midst of transformation to create an entirely new body. This Pokémon’s shell is extremely heavy, making its movements sluggish.
Winona:Use hyper beam!
Y/n:Roll!
Swellow unleashed the destructive energy beam as Zephyrus tucked in and rolled to avoid the attack. Swellow was left suspended in the air as Y/n acted in it.
Y/n:Dragon bre-
Suddenly a voice rung out in his head. It was brave and authoritative.
???:Order Dragon claw.
Y/n didn't know who this was but he felt like he could trust the voice.
Y/n:Dragon claw!
Zephyrus nodded as his claw glowed green and he leapt up and slammed it into Swellow. With the boost to his attack and the height Swellow was at this did enough to take out the bird.