Y/n vs Flannery

The gang all arrive at Lavaridge town for Ash and Flannery to battle the gym leader. It was now Y/n's turn to battle the gym leader after Ash had his battle.

Ref:This will be a 3 on 3 gym battle. The battle will be over once all three pokemon on either trainer's side is unable to battle. Furthermore only the challenger is allowed to substitute pokemon. Now may both trainers send out their pokemon.
Flannery:Ok Mag let's go!
Y/n:Feebas I need your help!
Both trainers send out their pokemon as the gang are surprised he chose Feebas to battle.
Ref:Battle begin!
Flannery:Mag end this in one attack use flamethrower!
Y/n:Counter with water gun!
Mag sends a large plume of fire as Feebas sends a large gushing amount of water that completely extinguished the flames and hit Mag.
Y/n:Now use hypnosis!
Feebas sends four yellow orbs that put Mag into a state of sleep.
Flannery:Mag wake up!
Mag doesn't wake up.
Y/n:Feebas now end this with another water gun!
Feebas sends another water gun that takes out Mag.
Ref:Mag is unable to battle which means Feebas is the winner!
Needless to say everyone was shocked at how well Feebas performed.
Flannery:How did Mag lose to a Feebas!
Y/n:We did some very harsh training in route 111.
Brock:To train a Feebas to take out a strong pokemon in just two attacks is incredible.
Max:Although water is very effective against a rock and fire type so was it really that hard to do?
Brock:Yeah. Generally Feebas are of the weakest pokemon which means that even with a super effective attack a Feebas wouldn't do that much damage.
Ref:Flannery please choose your next pokemon.
Flannery:Meg let's go! Use yawn!
Y/n:Dodge it.
Feebas bounced up into the air as she avoids the large drowsy fog.
Y/n:Use water gun!
Flannery:Counter with a flamethrower!
Both moves clash against each other as a large coat of steam envelopes the battlefield.
Flannery:Now use body slam!
Meg jumps up and begins to come down.
Y/n:Now use flail!
Feebas begins twirling as the steam begins to swirl with her and becomes a bit steam tornado that stops then incoming body slam.
Y/n:Use water gun!
A large amount of gushing water comes from the tornado and blasts Meg away onto the ground as the steam tornado dissipates into the air and Feebas lands safely on the ground.
Flannery:Use smog!
A large plume of poisonous gas begins to rush towards Feebas.
Y/n:Bounce up and use water gun!
Feebas once again jumps above the attack and sends a large stream of water rushing towards Meg.
Flannery:Dodge and use yawn!
Meg is able to move to the side as the water gun misses him. He then sends the same drowsy cloud that hits Feebas as she is descending to the ground.
Y/n:Now water gun!
With one last water gun Feebas sends Meg flying to Flannery unable to battle.
Ref:Meg is unable to battle. Feebas is the winner.
Just then Feebas's eyes begins to close as she is getting more drowsy. Y/n then returns her to her pokeball.
Y/n:You did excellent for your battling debut. Now trapinch I choose you!
He sends out his ant pit pokemon as Flannery gets her last pokemon.
Flannery:Torkoal let's go!
She sends out her Torkoal to face Trapinch.
Flannery:Use over-
Y/n:First impression.
Without being able to attack Trapinch rushed at high speeds and slams into Torkoal.
Flannery:What the heck?
Ash:Wow that was fast!
Max:Awesome.
May;What was that Brock?
Brock:First impression. It's a bug type move that works a lot like Extreme speed where it almost always guarantees you the first attack.
Y/n:Now use sand tomb!
Trapinch begins to summon sand that causes Torkoal to begin to sink in.
Flannery:Use flamethrower!
Y/n:Sand attack!
Torkoal tries to attack but Trapinch sends sand rushing to his eyes.
Y/n:Bite!
Trapinch leaps towards Torkoal and clamps down onto Torkoal sinking his teeth into the rough shell and dealing heavy damage.
Flannery:Use overheat!
Torkoal begins to heat up and prepared to unleash a devastating amount of fire.
Y/n:You know what they say about fire Flannery?
Flannery:What?
Y/n:There are many ways to take it out and one of those two ways is with sand. Trapinch use sand tomb!
Trapinch cause the sand beneath Torkoal to erupt as a tall stream of sand comes out and crashes down onto both pokemon. Smoke can be seen coming out of the sand as Torkoal's overheat was completely disabled. Everyone waited for the pokemon to come out when the sand eruptes again and both Trapinch and Torkoal came out. Trapinch seemed to be okay but Torkoal was unconscious.
Ref:Torkoal is unable to Battle which means trapinch is the winner. Therefore the winner of the gym battle is Y/n.
Y/n is then handed his gym badge as the gang then make their back to petalburg city.